COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada Lands Company, which owns the CN Tower, says it will close tonight and won’t reopen until April 14.
:beli:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Bro, my dad lives in New York and this nikka is going full blown crazy right now. Is it that crazy up there right now?

He’s talking about coming down here to Charlotte to stay with me and I told him to keep that resident evil shyt where it’s at.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my job is changing at work

With the growing concern and spread of COVID-19, the Incident Management Team at ........ has made a number of changes to some of our work that is deemed 'non-essential' during this pandemic period. For us this has included a pause on all initiatives.

This morning I heard from the Senior Director of Consulting who is great need for support and assistance from our team, in particular around the assistance with recruitment of Entrance Screeners for the new Assessment Centres

They anticipate that this would be up and running within the next 1-2 weeks and may require a great deal of Human Resources power to implement. As such, they are looking for our assistance and support during this difficult time. Please see the primary accountabilities as outlined :

The main function for them will be to support the hiring of critical non-specialized COVID positions.

This will include the following:

1. Skype or in-person abbreviated interviews

2. Providing a brief overview of the role and answering questions from candidates

3. Collecting new hire information

4. Supporting scheduling and onboarding of ED Screeners to the Entrance Screening function

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I know someone will deflect and say that I’m some bot “defending” Trump— but look. Trump is one person, not the boogeyman. He’s not Palpatine. If all these officials knew that masses of people would DIE and did nothing because the Oval said not too- then that shyt is on them as well.

Thats like only blaming Hitler for the Holocaust. If Trump activates the nuclear football and wiped out a country for shyts and giggles, who is more at fault. Him— or the 40 other people in the room that stood by and watched.

People in the govt who were in opposition to him had no trouble speaking up when the Ukraine shyt was popping off. Now all of a sudden we’re supposed to believe no one has the power to do anything because of Trump.

That fact is not enough people on either political side took this seriously enough. So here we are. Stay safe brehs.
Nah this is all on Trump. You are elected to be the leader of this country to LEAD effectively. Especially in times like this.

Say what you want about Obama and how he could've done more for the black community but the way he handled ebola was flawless. From assembling a team of experts to sending the resources straight to the source in west Africa to STOP THAT shyt right then and there. He knew if he didn't take action immediately it would spread here eventually and be catastrophic. Trump failed at so many levels. From cutting the pandemic team that was in place to handle situations like this to cutting the funding for research to purposely downplaying the situation while the virus was spreading. Breh fukked this country with his negligence

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
brehs, y'all still going to the gym? i've been debating back and forth all morning

Nah. Probably the worst place for germs
I drove by Costco right before they opened Colossus one

absolutely full with a line up out to the 400

fukk that...i left..I'll stretch my supplies out until this dies down..i truly hate people

Someone posted this on redflagdeals. Yeah, I'm good on going to Costco for now. Everybody scared of germs, but line up for 30 mins in close proximity to get into a store with hundreds of people inside

570x760_smart_fit.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If you look at the comment I made a few comments above yours, his summary of the panel was disputed by the experts themselves as lacking important context and caveats. It' s a possible outcome but by no means certain and steps can be taken still.
I agree. The fact Trump finally declared a national emergency may prevent this from happening.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah this is all on Trump. You are elected to be the leader of this country to LEAD effectively. Especially in times like this.

Say what you want about Obama and how he could've done more for the black community but the way he handled ebola was flawless. From assembling a team of experts to sending the resources straight to the source in west Africa to STOP THAT shyt right then and there. He knew if he didn't take action immediately it would spread here eventually and be catastrophic. Trump failed at so many levels. From cutting the pandemic team that was in place to handle situations like this to cutting the funding for research to purposely downplaying the situation while the virus was spreading. Breh fukked this country with his negligence

Both Trump and trudeau blew this
should have closed borders and done everythign they are doing now months ago

Daps
Nigeria clears all index case contacts

Today, Nigeria’s Health Minister announced that all contacts of the index case of COVID19 in Nigeria have completed their follow up period, and have been certified free to rejoin society. The case was of an Italian who flew into the country on Turkish Airline.

The Minister also disclosed that the index case’s health situation is improving. His Medical Team advises further tests early next week to guide the decision to discharge him.
“The WHO has now declared COVID19 as a pandemic. This is a call for action for increased resources to quickly detect and control this outbreak. It is not a time for fear and panic. We are investing resources to strengthen Nigeria’s response,” Minister Osagie Ohanire added.

Ethiopia records index case

In Ethiopia, the Health Ministry announced the first case with a heavy dose of precautionary measures. “Let’s step up & maintain precautionary measures. NOW IS THE TIME. Frequent hand washing is key!” the confirmation tweet read.
According to the Ministry, the Ethiopia Public Health Institute, EPHI confirmed the positive COVID19 case.

The person found positive is a 48-year-old Japanese citizen who came to Ethiopia on March 4, 2020, from Burkina Faso.
“Ethiopia has put in place a disease surveillance program since the outbreak of COVID-19 in China,” the Ministry added. Ethiopia is only the second East African country to be infected after Kenya early on Friday recorded their index case.

They need to kick all the white folks and orientals outta Africa :damn::damn::damn: