COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't doubt it if we continue on the same track we're on now.

Ohio's head doctor said 1% of the state probably had it yesterday. Probably double that today.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nigeria clears all index case contacts

Today, Nigeria’s Health Minister announced that all contacts of the index case of COVID19 in Nigeria have completed their follow up period, and have been certified free to rejoin society. The case was of an Italian who flew into the country on Turkish Airline.

The Minister also disclosed that the index case’s health situation is improving. His Medical Team advises further tests early next week to guide the decision to discharge him.
“The WHO has now declared COVID19 as a pandemic. This is a call for action for increased resources to quickly detect and control this outbreak. It is not a time for fear and panic. We are investing resources to strengthen Nigeria’s response,” Minister Osagie Ohanire added.

Ethiopia records index case

In Ethiopia, the Health Ministry announced the first case with a heavy dose of precautionary measures. “Let’s step up & maintain precautionary measures. NOW IS THE TIME. Frequent hand washing is key!” the confirmation tweet read.
According to the Ministry, the Ethiopia Public Health Institute, EPHI confirmed the positive COVID19 case.

The person found positive is a 48-year-old Japanese citizen who came to Ethiopia on March 4, 2020, from Burkina Faso.
“Ethiopia has put in place a disease surveillance program since the outbreak of COVID-19 in China,” the Ministry added. Ethiopia is only the second East African country to be infected after Kenya early on Friday recorded their index case.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Animals

Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people

Now are you going to finally address you not understanding the difference between covid 19 and the avian flu vaccine you linked to because you didn't read your own links?

Animals...this is the answer? No actual source of what animal it is..

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
See stuff like this is confusing. Because this site still only has about 5,000 deaths total worldwide so far. Including china, italy, etc...where is he getting this 1 million number from?
Coronavirus Update (Live): 134,748 Cases and 4,983 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

the CDC number of cases reported in the US is still at 1,215 since January 21st? Where is the gigantic exponential jump that's supposed to happen? Shouldn't it have already hit? There's a good chance it'll still happen, but seems like what we are seeing isn't matching up with stuff. This shyt is confusing. Are some scientists just trying to get attention?
5000 / 135000 is a 3.7% kill rate

disease spreads exponentially

keep thinking it’s a all game/conspiracy cause y’all don’t know what it means when a virus is patented though :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
From what I understand it is killing old white men at a rapid rate. Can't say that I'm saddened with all the evil shyt they have done. They sent someone over to China who had it to spread it over there. shyt backfired and came to the US so good for them old pasty b*stards.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hope the public and my workplace don't mind me wearing this mask. These are scary times and we must take all precautions. Safety first! :youngsabo:

IMG-20190902-192538316.jpg