COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The media really going crazy, they should have balanced reporting by at least covering all of the recoveries as well. Got muthafukkas cleaning out the stores, but will be mad at these CEO’s of Walmart and other grocery chains of making too much money. Y’all buying everything they selling :damn:

Italy still has pharmacies and markets open. If we go into quarantine I hope it’s just like that. All the food/product hoarding would be a waste. :bryan:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They keep saying they recovered, which is hopeful.

However, 3 Questions:

1) What was the condition of their lungs, old and young?

2) How many in the U.S. have had infection eeturn after being released, and isolated?

3) Are they developing an immunity after first recovery, so when they get back around people that may have it, they are good? Or nah they catch it from some one else?

That can be with any sickness though and not just the corona. There are mild to severe symptoms and it can effect certain people more than others even if you aren’t in the risk factors. Trying to be optimistic out here rather than all doom and gloom which people on social media would have you out here thinking.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude I hate trump just as much as the next guy but come the fukk on with this *its gonna be so bad because trump did xyz*

Even if it’s slightly true the “estimate” from “experts” is grossly exaggerated and just shows how irresponsible people are with a check mark on twitter and how gullible people are just in general.
If half the population gets infected 1 million sounds right but if nowhere near that amount get it then I agree.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'll take the words of a panel of experts seriously over dumb ass nikkas on the coli who thought it was just the flu and that black people couldn't get it :unimpressed:
Who is this panel of experts? They should have no problem standing behind their statements if they actually exist. The fact you didn’t even bother asking is why such propaganda is dangerous.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
One million sounds like a stretch, but those poor meth addicted rednecks in Appalachia are gonna be dropping like flies. :wow: