COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Dont think its 10 fold - there's only been 41 deaths. So multiply that by 100, and you get 4k. Thats probably the real number. I'd doubt that they are out here missing coronavirus deaths - if someone in the hospital is on a ventilator with a 105 fever, pretty sure theyre getting tested :yeshrug:

You're not underestimating this virus:snoop:

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
There u go Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, PA and Iowa YTs

thanks to the president u elected and his incompetence we in this mess

By the way for all u YTs in those states, have the coal mining jobs, manufacturing jobs and auto industry jobs come back,,,, just like I thought

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What experts? It's just some guy tweeting.

None of the figures cited take into account that the flu season is almost over and there's strong evidence that coronavirus is seasonal as well.

Tweets like this are dumb as fukk because they set this super-high bar. Now if only a few thousands people die due to Trump's incompetence they'll play it as a win.
But it's been warmer in china and Australia this whole time :dahell:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's not just old people that have to worry. Folks w compromised immune systems, underlying health conditions (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc) should be worried as well. Even if it was just under 15% of the country that really had to worry, you ok with that? 15% of a country getting sick and dying would be unimaginable.

China and S. Korea are taking extreme measures to fight the disease. The shyt we're doing looks like what fukking Italy is doing....just waiting for mufukkas to get sick and die.

Not all 15% would die though. :comeon:

And yes, America has done a shyt job with handling this mess.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When i was in vietnam for the month of February... that country had more reported cases of infections than USA.

The USA now has several dozen deaths (42 as of this post).

Vietnam has zero.

America's incompetency in handling this matter is astounding.

And have the audacity to call other countries a shythole. The shythole country is the US. Trumps presidency has destroyed The country more than folk know.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
DUDE SAID HE DOESNT CALL HIMSELF
NIGERIAN, HE CALLS HIMSELF AFRICAN...

THEN I POST A QUOTE OF HIM
NOT ONLY CALLING HIMSELF NIGERIAN,
BUT CALLING HIMSELF AFRICAN AMERICAN ASWELL.

YOURE NOT GOOD AT THIS AT ALL.
:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol:

Just keep your 2020 energy the same as your 2019 energy.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
There u go Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, PA and Iowa YTs

thanks to the president u elected and his incompetence we in this mess

By the YTs in those states, have the coal mining jobs, manufacturing jobs and auto industry jobs come back,,,, just like I thought
And to top it off, a lot of those remaining jobs are gonna be gone.

Them idiots did this to themselves.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...

China did rapid testing and containment at the right moment. We missed the golden window of opportunity 2 months ago. Now the virus is spreading exponentially. Trust me if we all knew the true number of cases in the US, we'd be in full panic mode. With insufficient testing we have no way of knowing whose infected and whose died already from health complications related to the virus.