COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was diagnosed with the flu earlier in the week, wasn't even offered the test despite traveling towards the end of February. Four days later I still have a fever, I'm waiting to talk with a physician on a second opinion now but I might be the coli's first confirmed case :francis:

Don’t speak it into existence breh.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Imagine if the CEO of GM knew that a problem existed with his cars and all expert advice was to issue an immediate recall but he was such a short term thinking narcissistic piece of garbage he instead called it a hoax and lied about how GM was fixing the problem so he didn’t look bad on TV.
First of all someone with Trumps faculties would never make it to that level and second he would likely be facing prison in the very short term future.
Incredible how we’re already so immune to Trumps stupidity and incompetence. He is a clear danger and should be removed immediately. It’s also a shame that the media has reacted with so much outrage to every little thing Trump did or tweeted so that now when it’s absolutely warranted people are numb to it.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
we still have the most powerful military on Earth and it's not close. Until that is gone America reign will not end.

:comeon:
American hubris. We have relied upon it for so long to comfort us. But but but we have the strongest military. We spend gargantuan amounts of money on defense.

nikka we can't even defeat the fukking Taliban with 19 years to do it :mjlol:. You think we want a war with China and Russia? People keep thinking we have the 1992 Dream Team at our disposal for military purposes and don't realize that just like basketball the world has changed. Every country who is not a satellite country has nukes now. Wars aren't fought conventionally so who cares how much we spend? One nuke hits home and our infrastructure is completely in shambles. With leaders like Trump and Biden at the helm a foreign leader or terrorist organization is incentivized to literally shoot their shot. We are electing people who have fukking dementia at this point. Does it matter how good your military is if Ron Artest is at the helm? :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I think the CDC should be some separate shyt from the President

I dont know how that would work because they shouldnt be voted in because that's another problem

But even if nikkas would get fired for speaking the truth they should still be held accountable

How? It's a branch of the government. That's like saying the military should be separate from the President.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was diagnosed with the flu earlier in the week, wasn't even offered the test despite traveling towards the end of February. Four days later I still have a fever, I'm waiting to talk with a physician on a second opinion now but I might be the coli's first confirmed case :francis:

shortness of breath?