COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I feel like we're heading towards a complete lockdown soon...considering we literally haven't tested ANYBODY yet and we have heads of state that have come in contact with CV and NBA players with positive tests you know cottdamn well the figures being reported are at least 10 fold higher....the under reporting of the facts is the real story here

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What experts? It's just some guy tweeting.

None of the figures cited take into account that the flu season is almost over and there's strong evidence that coronavirus is seasonal as well.

Tweets like this are dumb as fukk because they set this super-high bar. Now if only a few thousands people die due to Trump's incompetence they'll play it as a win.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I feel like we're heading towards a complete lockdown soon...considering we literally haven't tested ANYBODY yet and we have heads of state that have come in contact with CV and NBA players with positive tests you know cottdamn well the figures being reported are at least 10 fold higher....the under reporting of the facts is the real story here
Dont think its 10 fold - there's only been 41 deaths. So multiply that by 100, and you get 4k. Thats probably the real number. I'd doubt that they are out here missing coronavirus deaths - if someone in the hospital is on a ventilator with a 105 fever, pretty sure theyre getting tested :yeshrug:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Dont think its 10 fold - there's only been 41 deaths. So multiply that by 100, and you get 4k. Thats probably the real number. I'd doubt that they are out here missing coronavirus deaths - if someone in the hospital is on a ventilator with a 105 fever, pretty sure theyre getting tested :yeshrug:
You might be right...but how in the hell Tom Hanks the Canadian prime minister's wife and the Brazilian secretary got it combined with them Jazz players but folks in our community don't ....I'm not believing these figures...its not adding up breh:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
THIS IS A "POPULATION CONTROL" VIRUS
THAT WAS MEANT FOR AFRICA
BUT BACKFIRED.

:devil:
:evil:

That's seriously some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. There's evidence that the virus doesn't even hardly work in Africa, it looks almost exclusively accustomed to cold/wet climates.

0JiFSKs.jpg

You see all those red areas? Those are the spots the virus ain't hitting. On top of that, the virus mostly affects old people, which is the most meaningless part of the population for "population control" cause they ain't gonna have kids and are gonna die in the short term anyway so you make absolutely zero difference in the long term.

Don't post dumb bullshyt like that, someone will actually believe you.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The flu has taken out more people than Covid within the same amount of time Covid has been around:

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates
Yeah, but how many people had the flu vs COVID-19?

Of course the flu has taken out more people worldwide compared to COVID-19 because more people are exposed to the flu when this virus started being reported.

It's not like they both had a release date, and were both infecting people on the same scale. 1 has been around forever and is common, while the other just started to have an outbreak in 1 country and has since spread to over 100.

Numbers can be presented in so many ways to paint a picture.