COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's seriously some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. There's evidence that the virus doesn't even hardly work in Africa, it looks almost exclusively accustomed to cold/wet climates.

0JiFSKs.jpg

You see all those red areas? Those are the spots the virus ain't hitting. On top of that, the virus mostly affects old people, which is the most meaningless part of the population for "population control" cause they ain't gonna have kids and are gonna die in the short term anyway so you make absolutely zero difference in the long term.

Don't post dumb bullshyt like that, someone will actually believe you.

WE KNOW THE shyt ISNT WORKING
IN AFRICA WHICH IS WHY IT BACKFIRED.
:devil:
:evil:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Dude I hate trump just as much as the next guy but come the fukk on with this *its gonna be so bad because trump did xyz*

Even if it’s slightly true the “estimate” from “experts” is grossly exaggerated and just shows how irresponsible people are with a check mark on twitter and how gullible people are just in general.
Its exactly as dire as people are saying. And its exactly that dire, because of Donald Trump.

I hate Trump, so I dont attribute things to him that aren't his fault - thats how you lose credibility.

China and South Korea have proven that a swift gov't response is the difference between containment and widespread outbreak. And South Korea is not an authoritarian regime.

Our testing is lagging behind every other single country. Once this thing really hits, in the 10s of thousands, (I dont believe it has done that yet) we will have no ability to trace the pathways.

If Trump had gotten a really early start on testing, and containment, we wouldnt have to take extreme measures that shut down the economy.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah, but how many people had the flu vs COVID-19?

Of course the flu has taken out more people worldwide compared to COVID-19 because more people are exposed to the flu when this virus started being reported.

It's not like they both had a release date, and were both infecting people on the same scale. 1 has been around forever and is common, while the other just started to have an outbreak in 1 country and has since spread to over 100.

Numbers can be presented in so many ways to paint a picture.

Statistics can be interpreted in so many ways hence the popular term quality over quantity.
For a phenomenon as new as this you gonna need to do a lot better with the granularity of the data to prove it ain't all that bad :ufdup:

I’m not trying to discredit the severity of Covid 19. I’m just trying to bring perspective to the situation.

Yes, Covid is brand new and the flu has been around, But that’s not the point. A virus is a virus no matter what. This one is bad, but whose to say it’s as bad as people think? Italy’s elderly population is close to a quarter of the entire country (America is under 15%); most of the deaths over there could be a large amount of them. China’s got some fukked up air conditions over there. That and a virus that attacks the lungs isn’t a good look.

It doesn’t matter how long Covid has been here. Some people will get it and some will not; same with the flu.

Im just trying to bring a sense of calmness to the situation, at least for the moment. Of course this shyt could be worse than I think, but time will tell.

Y’all can panic and stay scared all you want. Most of you weren’t giving a shyt about this until the NBA was cancelled and Disneyland closed. :stopitslime:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bu bu bu "it's just the flu" or the "common flu kills more people" shyt shows how misinformed people are and I hate how this site revels in misinformation :snoop:

I worry for the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. We need to do everything in our power to slow down the spread of this disease as it's too hard to contain now.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I’m not trying to discredit the severity of Covid 19. I’m just trying to bring perspective to the situation.

Yes, Covid is brand new and the flu has been around, But that’s not the point. A virus is a virus no matter what. This one is bad, but whose to say it’s as bad as people think? Italy’s elderly population is close to a quarter of the entire country (America is under 15%); most of the deaths over there could be a large amount of them. China’s got some fukked up air conditions over there. That and a virus that attacks the lungs isn’t a good look.

It doesn’t matter how long Covid has been here. Some people will get it and some will not; same with the flu.

Im just trying to bring a sense of calmness to the situation, at least for the moment. Of course this shyt could be worse than I think, but time will tell.

Y’all can panic and stay scared all you want. Most of you weren’t giving a shyt about this until the NBA was cancelled and Disneyland closed. :stopitslime:

It's not just old people that have to worry. Folks w compromised immune systems, underlying health conditions (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc) should be worried as well. Even if it was just under 15% of the country that really had to worry, you ok with that? 15% of a country getting sick and dying would be unimaginable.

China and S. Korea are taking extreme measures to fight the disease. The shyt we're doing looks like what fukking Italy is doing....just waiting for mufukkas to get sick and die.