COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...

I mean... even if you don’t subscribe to the idea that China is purposely low balling that number, we allegedly had a two+ month head start on this and did fukk all to prepare. Not to mention we have the shyttiest healthcare system in the world as is.

It’s not IMpossible for shyt to get that bad, that quick

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Im not gonna lie, Im losing my damn mind.

I dont have that 'spark' that gets me out of bed. Ive gotten obsessed with this shyt. Feels like nothing else matters until CV goes away. Ive completely lost my ability to maintain any balance, I guess it started before the CV panic. I just lay in bed and inhale media :francis:

I done turned into Napoleon...
Maybe I gotta go back on anti-depressants. This shyt is a goddamn joke

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...
This...

like China is actually going down in their estimations

how is this going up in the us but down there where it began?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean... even if you don’t subscribe to the idea that China is purposely low balling that number, we allegedly had a two+ month head start on this and did fukk all to prepare. Not to mention we have the shyttiest healthcare system in the world as is.

It’s not IMpossible for shyt to get that bad, that quick
If China was doing that there would be dead bodies pretty much everywhere

and at some point it would’ve leaked