COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
See stuff like this is confusing. Because this site still only has about 5,000 deaths total worldwide so far. Including china, italy, etc...where is he getting this 1 million number from?
Coronavirus Update (Live): 134,748 Cases and 4,983 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

the CDC number of cases reported in the US is still at 1,215 since January 21st? Where is the gigantic exponential jump that's supposed to happen? Shouldn't it have already hit? There's a good chance it'll still happen, but seems like what we are seeing isn't matching up with stuff. This shyt is confusing. Are some scientists just trying to get attention?
but it's been unchecked since at least January 21st. We're almost two months past that, seems like there would already be mass hospitilizations and mass deaths. From how they are talking, 2 months with this shyt moving around freely shouuld have been a wrap on us. Where is it? Who is this dude's sources? Where are his numbers coming from? Experts?

:ufdup: hey man

dont come in here with rational thought :ufdup:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
When i was in vietnam for the month of February... that country had more reported cases of infections than USA.

The USA now has several dozen deaths (42 as of this post).

Vietnam has zero.

America's incompetency in handling this matter is astounding.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
When i was in vietnam for the month of February... that country had more reported cases of infections than USA.

The USA now has several dozen deaths (42 as of this post).

Vietnam has zero.

America's incompetency in handling this matter is astounding.

Breh dude got in office and was doing budget cuts in some important areas :wow:.

Feeling the effects now on these health departments getting their teams cut down .

We seen what he did to the fda as well :smh:.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I literally came on here to post this. I think the era of America as superpower is ending. This is crazy to consider when I think about how powerful this country was growing up in the 80s. We were a bad ass bully on the global stage. CIA was like the 85 Bears mauling the competition. But it is so clear now that we have been passed in every conceivable category. We will still be powerful for years to come but it will be more like Germany. China, Russia, Japan and the EU have all played a part in our demise. But of course the real truth is that we did it to ourselves. Greed and racism have been disproportionately prioritized over prudent policy ever since Reagan took office. It was a slow decline in real time but rapid from a historical perspective. Holy shyt. The Age of American Supremacy is no more and likely will never happen again. RIP thuggish ruggish USA!

we still have the most powerful military on Earth and it's not close. Until that is gone America reign will not end.

:comeon:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
At this point why dont hospitals just do negative tests? Test for the flu, test for known colds, and if the patient comes up negative, consider it coronavirus. trace their contacts. In a week or 2, coronavirus will be as likely as the common flu...