COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cacs should lose the right to vote for 2 cycles after this.

Remember before inauguration when people were trying to convince themselves that this administration could be a good thing?

Memories

I think the CDC should be some separate shyt from the President

I dont know how that would work because they shouldnt be voted in because that's another problem

But even if nikkas would get fired for speaking the truth they should still be held accountable

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

ww-mib-shot.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are expecting 150mil to get it so a 0.66 mortality rate?

shyt that's pretty good. Imagine if this was ebola

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
theres nothing wrong with naming a disease after where its from :yeshrug:they did the same thing with Ebola or the spanish flu and no one said shyt

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but I don't believe this, we're a little over a thousand cases in and the hype around this virus is extreme. Imagine when we're over 10k cases the country will be virtually be on lockdown with no freedom of movement which would slow down the spread of the virus before we reach a million deaths which with the current death rate would require 30 million cases

Then again I'm not an expert and maybe I'm just another dumb ass nikka :yeshrug:

Hey genius, we are not testing. These figures you're citing are useless.

This is like saying you're going to take a census of the country, but only sending census workers and the forms to one or two states.