COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Zime

Superstar
Daps
No known cases in the UK so far. They tested 31 people and it came back negative for all of them.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Where do I buy those masks again :jbhmm:

Any hardware store, pharmacy, dental or medical supply store. Most stores in the GTA ran out of stock for the N95 mask though, might have to wait a week or two

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the N95 mask supposed to do?

I just grabbed some from Lowe’s but just read this as well...

“N95 respirators filter out most airborne particles from the surrounding air, preventing wearers from breathing in particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. These types of masks are often used when air quality is poor due to wildfire smoke or pollution, and they're designed to be tightly fitted. However, the coronavirus is 0.12 microns in diameter.”

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You can't effectively contain this.

Here's the thing, just to cut off too much fearmongering.

Get and keep your body's immune system running optimally. Eat your limes, lemons, oranges, etc.. Keep your diet geared towards making sure your body has the stores of energy to come out raging as soon you feel symptoms. This virus works by going from 0-1000 in a matter of days, literally trampling down your system's ability to respond. Your goddamn ass starts sneezing.. Get you a gallon of orange juice, water and some rest.

The main problem is our DIETS have compromised our bodies ability to ward off infections effectively before it's overwhelmed. As far as Chinese diets, yes.. They tend to be overall healthy but they also eat shyt they AIN'T SUPPOSED TO (Bats, rats, dogs, cats, etc..) prime carriers of diseases. Literally ingesting sources of contagions.
gotta agree with all this, im eating every fruit and veggie that helps my system.