COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must say I’m worried. Huge Asian population here and I have to take public transit at times. Nasty people sneezing all over the place. :mjtf:

Shoulda suspended travel from there a long time ago. Too much shyt coming out of China.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
There was a wechat group where the Chinese were blaming the African students in Wuhan for the virus.
:francis:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
There was a wechat group where the Chinese were blaming the African students in Wuhan for the virus.
:francis:
:francis: Wechat is one of the most used app in China so there's ought to be Chinese xenophobes also posting there, that doesn't mean every Chinese people hold that view. Also, "was"? Did it get deleted?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
6 days my ass

Incredible footage shows China's 1,000-bed coronavirus hospital starting to take shape after just FOUR DAYS of construction as the nation rushes to build three MORE
  • The first facility in epicentre Wuhan occupies six acres and is expected to be built in less than a week
  • Authorities are building three other temporary medical centres in the provinces of Hubei and Henan
  • Henan has ordered workers to convert an existing hospital into a coronavirus hospital within two days
  • The deadly virus has killed at least 81 people - all in China - and infected more than 2,800 worldwide

giphy.gif

Incredible footage shows China's 1,000-bed coronavirus hospital taking shape after four days | Daily Mail Online

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Must say I’m worried. Huge Asian population here and I have to take public transit at times. Nasty people sneezing all over the place. :mjtf:

Shoulda suspended travel from there a long time ago. Too much shyt coming out of China.

It's probably too late, but get a N95 mask (and possibly goggles if it gets that bad). A regular surgical mask won't do anything.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
and here we gooo

Unconfirmed case by 16th and Kennedy:

From the audio in the video: Lady in the video says her neighbour told her she was on the flight on the 22nd from Guangzhou > Toronto that the 1st and 2nd infected was on. Her neighbour has a sore throat and was freaking out, didn't want to go to the hospital so she called 911. York Region EMS arrived with 4 ambulances, and medical personnel in hazmat suits entered her house.