COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unconfirmed case by 16th and Kennedy:

From the audio in the video: Lady in the video says her neighbour told her she was on the flight on the 22nd from Guangzhou > Toronto that the 1st and 2nd infected was on. Her neighbour has a sore throat and was freaking out, didn't want to go to the hospital so she called 911. York Region EMS arrived with 4 ambulances, and medical personnel in hazmat suits entered her house.

:wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
this shyt crazy.... I totally misunderstood what was going on... I thought shyt like snakes and bats were being sold in the back of a market or shady warehouse or something, not in some open, busy market like that.:huhldup:

Think I seen a kitten about to get it's neck snapped too.:mjcry:

That shyt is a nasty cesspool. None of that is sanitary. There’s pools of blood, and you know those caged animals are taking dumps right there. And judging from what everyone is wearing, it must be spring or summer. Can you imagine the smell? On top of that, dead meat is supposed to be refrigerated. And for good reason. I can only imagine what type of bacteria must be growing :scust:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt crazy.... I totally misunderstood what was going on... I thought shyt like snakes and bats were being sold in the back of a market or shady warehouse or something, not in some open, busy market like that.:huhldup:

Think I seen a kitten about to get it's neck snapped too.:mjcry:

i doubt that, they typically just start blow torching them alive