COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Wise

Likely zootonic virus, that went from one species (bats) to another (snakes) and transfered to humans through contact (probably consumption of snakes or bats at one of the wild animal food markets in Wuhan).

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This why i don't leave the house anymore, gotta worry about some psycho cac shooting up the store your in, worry about a cop pulling you over and blowing your head off, and now gotta dodge some Resident Evil type virus that spread just by walking by a mufukka. No thanks, i'm hibernating.:hubie:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why i don't leave the house anymore, gotta worry about some psycho cac shooting up the store your in, worry about a cop pulling you over and blowing your head off, and now gotta dodge some Resident Evil type virus that spread just by walking by a mufukka. No thanks, i'm hibernating.:hubie:
Really sir the coronavirus is like something out of 12 monkeys :merchant:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ufdup:Trump should have put China on that travel ban list.

That wouldn't have'nt flown...You know how many rich Chinese citizens go back and forth plus all the white corporations doing business over there...computer parts. GM motors???!! shyt companies would lose billions and ALL turn on trump...:hhh:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
That wouldn't have'nt flown...You know how many rich Chinese citizens go back and forth plus all the white corporations doing business over there...computer parts. GM motors???!! shyt companies would lose billions and ALL turn on trump...:hhh:
fukk China and white corporations:pacspit: