The Chi (South Side)
Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
5377241050251264.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: kim jong said fukk this im out....

That is an immaculate piece of head gear. :ohlawd:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

This is the most important and compelling thing about this whole pandemic I've seen. Thanks for sharing. It's really really suspicious that the mainstream news isn't discussing this more. Vox is always up on truth-telling but they are frequently ignored.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
With no NBA, it's little tweets like this here and there that are going to lift my spirits like my team mounting a comeback:salute:

Seeing the brilliance of our nation's medical system come together and immediately move to action DESPITE their government is good to see

Federal government out here like bad refs in a good matchup hindering the quality of play:mjtf:

fukk you Orange Zebra :pacspit:
Germany has 1 hour testing results lol
Trump didn't allow the WHO tests or other countries lol

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the most important and compelling thing about this whole pandemic I've seen. Thanks for sharing. It's really really suspicious that the mainstream news isn't discussing this more. Vox is always up on truth-telling but they are frequently ignored.

Facts! I recently subscribed and they have a lot of great content

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Chinese have been eating Bats and snakes for YEARS. That aint new.

There's a good chance this shyt couldve been developed and engineered in a lab.

It is not that they are eating snakes and bats. It is that th they had these animals together and the virus jumped from several animals to humans.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all woke up with a cough this morning. No fever and no other symptoms but...breh :stopitslime:

My girl who is a Doctor with a PhD from google.com, is convinced this is a cold. I’m trying to get her dumb ass to stay home for a couple days until we see how this plays out.