COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
I was thinking this is the earth trying to cleanse itself of the ever growing older population. People are living longer than ever and that's not natural. No disrespect to the elders or anything. My grandma is 89 and I want her to live to at least see me get married and have children.

You are a special kind of idiot :dwillhuh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking this is the earth trying to cleanse itself of the ever growing older population. People are living longer than ever and that's not natural. No disrespect to the elders or anything. My grandma is 89 and I want her to live to at least see me get married and have children.

You watch too much TV

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
5377241050251264.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: kim jong said fukk this im out....

Kim Jong Un told his own country to HYON :wow:

Easily the wildest three month span of my lifetime.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
And yet you cant call out Chinese people for eating dog :stopitslime:

Thats an L they'll have to take. Dont like being teased? Then stop creating fukking pandemics :pacspit:

We eat nasty shyt too. Cow tongue, oxtail, chitlins, boiled frog, snake, Sumatran coffee beans that have been shyt out, chicken feet, pig, roadkill. Hunters kill deer and eat their hearts/drink raw blood. Venison has a virus atm that could be deadly if transferred to human. Humans do what we have to do to survive. Chinese arent the only ones who eat questionable shyt.