COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
we keep fukking around with the environment and the next one will end human civilization. This should be a wake up call to everyone. The earth is tired of our bullshyt.

For real. Thats the shyt that the youth been hammering about, regarding towards climate changem

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
People saying its just the flu yes the flu kills people we should be worried about the flu too but to have a souped up version of the flu with no vaccines should be concerning 200 people died in Italy in the last 24 hours breh this is real stay safe and check on the elderly or those with compromised immune systems ie cancer patients

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
My homegirl went to Jamaica and a couple of people I know whose about to graduate with the schools closed/moving online are now talking about taking trips

People just don’t take shyt serious man :snoop:

YOLO I guess I was thinking of going to Miami with two of my homies or seeing this girl I got up in Buffalo but nah fukk it I got a niece and older parents

Being stuck in the bronx all summer is a fukking dub...:heh:

I dont care if i gotta get a hazmat suit,they better clean this shyt up by summer

Daps
Think about how slow, expensive, and bureaucratic our healthcare system is. In wuhan only like less than 1% of the city got the virus. The entire country had to come together and build hospitals in 10 days as to just to keep up with demand. And the testing was free. Even if 1% of americans get it, the system would be overwhelmed. And experts are calling for 40%

Can we even build a hospital in 10 days over here??? :damn:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
One of my best friends decided to work in China this year to avoid the winter. The city he's in supposedly only has 4 cases and has the same population as Toronto, but they shut the city down from late January til now. There's still blockades blocking them from getting out of the city. They're definitely lying.

:patrice:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Think about how slow, expensive, and bureaucratic our healthcare system is. In wuhan only like less than 1% of the city got the virus. The entire country had to come together and build hospitals in 10 days as to just to keep up with demand. And the testing was free. Even if 1% of americans get it, the system would be overwhelmed. And experts are calling for 40%

Like I said before... a foreign country paying attention to the usa right now

is probably very interested in america's response so far.

Probably wouldn't take too much to collapse the american health care system

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My coworker's Uncle was on that cruise ship that stayed by Oakland last week. Told me that while he was texting him , joked about the Coronavirus. Heard no response back from his uncle or aunt for over an hour. Mind you they were texting back and forth immediately before he cracked the joke :merchant:

Turns out that his uncle fell ill during the cruise and got tested for the virus. Didn't find out that he was clear from it until the next day :wow: