COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure most of us will be fine, but for the sake of all your older love ones and for the general public, we can all do our part and stay hygienic and to take this seriously without panic.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the back of my mind, my crackpot intuition hopes that with as much weed as I smoke and and the amount of cannabinoids in my system it will somehow yield me the same survival rate as the token pothead in Cabin in the Woods :yeshrug:

I've been sitting here quietly seeing signs for the past two months that people around me (and en masse) regarded like :russell: while I sat back and watched information roll in :damn:

Im still getting snatched in the end :mjcry:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stocked up on Vitamin C, D, multivitamins, fever reducer, gummies, gum mad with xylitol, and a tip for the parents here, if you have young toddlers that hate medicine, buy fever reducer suppositories, it makes a huge difference when kids are so picky.

Brought a huge pallet of costco water, around 1600 bottles altogether, got mad rice, mad pasta, noodles, oatmeal, frozen food. All shyt I would eat anyway and I rotate through.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol, I said I was gonna keep the conspiracy theory I thought of to myself, but fukk it. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence that all this fukk shyt started happening as soon as the new decade hit. Like, literally from day one it's been nothing but chaos all over the world. I have a feeling this was all planned and the end goal is martial law.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
:mjtf: are you fukking retarded or something??? Haven't you learned how covid works!!???:mjtf:

GOOGLE IT... your on a fukking internet accessible device!!!:dwillhuh: tell me this guy is trolling us... please lord tell me he's trolling...:gucci:
We all know he trolling. Stop responding to obvious BS. It makes the thread harder to navigate through.