COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
China dropped the ball, nonetheless the response of the US government......in my opinion could already be regarded as a crime against humanity.
:yeshrug:

China dropped the ball?
China dropped the virus..... on the planet!

And forget Trump, this is a global pandemic. We shouldn't only care about americans man, people all over the world will die a painful death!

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Man, I avoided posting in this thread until now but

fukk im so goddamn angry right now.
My last 5 years been filled with some shyt & serious downs, with last july - the end of the year taking the cake in being an absolute low point in my life. Finally things were starting to get better and I was looking optimistically into the new year and forward to having a good summer again and now we got this fukking bullshyt :snoop:
Way to go 2020, fukk YOU

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:unimpressed:

Tests indicate coronavirus can survive in the air

March 11, 2020 - 04:38 PM EDT
Tests indicate coronavirus can survive in the air
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Remaining Time -0:11
BY JOHN BOWDEN

Federally funded tests conducted by scientists from several major institutions indicated that the novel form of coronavirus behind a worldwide outbreak can survive in the air for several hours.

A study awaiting peer review from scientists at Princeton University, the University of California-Los Angeles and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) posted online Wednesday indicated that the COVID-19 virus could remain viable in the air "up to 3 hours post aerosolization," while remaining alive on plastic and other surfaces for up to three days.

"Our results indicate that aerosol and fomite transmission of HCoV-19 is plausible, as the virus can remain viable in aerosols for 42 multiple hours and on surfaces up to days," reads the study's abstract.

The test results suggest that humans could be infected by the disease simply carried through the air or on a solid surface, even if direct contact with an infected person does not occur. That finding, if accepted, would come in stark contrast to previous media reports that suggested the virus was not easily transmittable outside of direct human contact.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
25851728-8101383-The_shocking_chest_X_ray_of_one_coronavirus_victim_a_44_year_old-m-13_1583955049801.jpg

The shocking chest X-rays (pictured) of one coronavirus victim, a 44-year-old man who worked at the Wuhan seafood market thought to be the origin of the outbreak, clearly show the ground glass opacity abnormality