COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly!!!!! I'm not American, we actually agree. living in the UK I've got free healthcare and most.of the c people in Europe and China dont have to worry about having to go out of pocket just to get tested. If China is able to contain their deaths to about 80 000, and the US is predicted to have up too 1 million deaths, just because healthcare is too expensive.

thing is a large majority of americans if they wake up tomorrow with symptoms they will still go to work becaue they don't have sick days or can afford to take the day off or go to a dr

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
liberal party of canada, they've done nothing right. they've appointed a graphic designer to be the health minister, the top public health official was telling people to go out and not wear masks and spread misinformation about asymptomatic transmissions and low risk of community spreading. they even promoted large group gatherings on the fukkin news and told people to go.

not talking about the states, i know nothing about american politics
Gotcha, I figured you were either in Canada or UK.

Our conservative President basically did the same thing and put other conservative figureheads to back him up. All countries are full of idiots voting idiots into office

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Probably the best advice to give at this point. She better do it ASAP though before she misses out from everyone else doing the same.

low key i feel sorry for nobody who got caught in this predicament. I was suppose to go to japan this month but cancelled my plans, people got greedy didn't want to take a L, and still decided to travel. Enjoy that last minute 1,000 dollar flight to amerikkka folks

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:
ya I agree man

today I was lying down and I had serious shortness of breath, then my blood pressure shot the fukk up.
I've been sick for 3 days with a bad throat, but i'm still going to the gym.
I wonder if I should stop, and I go taking the bus.

I also noticed something is off with my hearing, it's weird.
Then I realized that for the last 2 days I was listening to music on my phone with headphones at full volume.
I thought there was something wrong with my phone as I dropped it a few days ago, but no it's my hearing.
If shyt persists I guess I should go see a doctor by friday.

Go see one now somehow

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
thing is a large majority of americans if they wake up tomorrow with symptoms they will still go to work becaue they don't have sick days or can afford to take the day off or go to a dr

The value of a human should not correlate to the value of their job. But sadly in this day and age that's exactly where we at. If there is a positive to be garnered from all of this. There might be a reallignment in value of the individual. Exactly what happened after the Black death in medieval Europe, wages rose, rights were restored etc

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Lord Jesus cover us all

ByQSoLU.gif