COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
China dropped the ball?
China dropped the virus..... on the planet!

And forget Trump, this is a global pandemic. We shouldn't only care about americans man, people all over the world will die a painful death!

Exactly!!!!! I'm not American, we actually agree. living in the UK I've got free healthcare and most.of the c people in Europe and China dont have to worry about having to go out of pocket just to get tested. If China is able to contain their deaths to about 80 000, and the US is predicted to have up too 1 million deaths, just because healthcare is too expensive.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So many of us saw this shyt coming

nah instead we had public officials telling us to go out and spend money, not wear masks and they did nothing to restrict travel

never voting liberal ever again.
Curious what you mean by this

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
coli brehs so a friend of mine is in France at the moment:francis: shes panicking because her flight to return is on sunday but after this news she gotta get out by friday:picard::picard::picard: but everything is sold out:picard:
i told her to fly to england then back to the US? is that good advice?:francis: shes freaking out:francis:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Curious what you mean by this

liberal party of canada, they've done nothing right. they've appointed a graphic designer to be the health minister, the top public health official was telling people to go out and not wear masks and spread misinformation about asymptomatic transmissions and low risk of community spreading. they even promoted large group gatherings on the fukkin news and told people to go.

not talking about the states, i know nothing about american politics

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Exactly!!!!! I'm not American, we actually agree. living in the UK I've got free healthcare and most.of the c people in Europe and China dont have to worry about having to go out of pocket just to get tested. If China is able to contain their deaths to about 80 000, and the US is predicted to have up too 1 million deaths, just because healthcare is too expensive.
ya I agree man

today I was lying down and I had serious shortness of breath, then my blood pressure shot the fukk up.
I've been sick for 3 days with a bad throat, but i'm still going to the gym.
I wonder if I should stop, and I go taking the bus.

I also noticed something is off with my hearing, it's weird.
Then I realized that for the last 2 days I was listening to music on my phone with headphones at full volume.
I thought there was something wrong with my phone as I dropped it a few days ago, but no it's my hearing.
If shyt persists I guess I should go see a doctor by friday.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
ya I agree man

today I was lying down and I had serious shortness of breath, then my blood pressure shot the fukk up.
I've been sick for 3 days with a bad throat, but i'm still going to the gym.
I wonder if I should stop, and I go taking the bus.

I also noticed something is off with my hearing, it's weird.
Then I realized that for the last 2 days I was listening to music on my phone with headphones at full volume.
I thought there was something wrong with my phone as I dropped it a few days ago, but no it's my hearing.
If shyt persists I guess I should go see a doctor by friday.
:mjlol:
Yo in this environment going to the gym with a sore throat is akin to.putting out a hit on everyone that's there

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
coli brehs so a friend of mine is in France at the moment:francis: shes panicking because her flight to return is on sunday but after this news she gotta get out by friday:picard::picard::picard: but everything is sold out:picard:
i told her to fly to england then back to the US? is that good advice?:francis: shes freaking out:francis:

Probably the best advice to give at this point. She better do it ASAP though before she misses out from everyone else doing the same.