COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Do what you need to stay protected everyone should use there own discretion on how they want to deal with covid at this point. Nobody should be policing on what to do at this point it is what it is.

:yeshrug:

How you gon say that for a virus as easily as transmissible as COVID? This is the reason why we are where we are, cause of ppl thinking like this :mjlol:

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
What's the hospitalization rate even nowadays

Everyone I know has got it recently vaxxed or unnvaxxed.. Coughs, some flu like symptoms..chills, but all alive and well

Is long covid the worry?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
what do you mean "live with it"? "do nothing"?
Not at all

I’m double vaxxed.

but I’m not getting anymore vaccinations as we were not told that we would need up to 3 or even 4 shots at this point.

that’s just one example of media/government/ people not really knowing what’s going on and constantly winging it.

These lockdowns don’t seem to work long term either.

people can continue to point fingers at folks who ain’t vaxxed and folks who don’t wear masks but at this point we over 2 years in,

Do what’s best for you and keep it moving.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Not at all

I’m double vaxxed.

but I’m not getting anymore vaccinations as we were not told that we would need up to 3 or even 4 shots at this point.

that’s just one example of media/government/ people not really knowing what’s going on and constantly winging it.

people can continue to point fingers at folks who ain’t vaxxed and folks who don’t wear masks but at this point we over 2 years in,

Do what’s best for you and keep it moving.
These zero Covid people never have any actual solutions. “So just do nothing” ignoring all the shyt that’s come along to help folks deal with Covid. That’s how the world moves on. Stuff was done. We have vaccines. Better treatment. Other personal mitigation measures that anyone is free to do. They are just fanatical at this point, and nothing will ever be enough for them to move on. Their entire lives will always revolve around Covid

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not at all

I’m double vaxxed.

so from this point forward "do nothing"?

i see.

if the lockdowns saved lives, are those lives not saved "long term"? for the time being at least anyway.

Do what’s best for you and keep it moving

so in fact "do something".

should the authorities set any rules at all? in particular in commoon spaces where one person's "doing what they think is best for them" prevents someone else from "doing what is best for them"? you know like in schools, on public transport, aviation, at work ...

it's impossible (or at least highly impractical) for everyone to be able to "do what they want" without some people affecting others.

"something something .. your rights end where my rights begin .. something eomeshing ..."

i mean could every driver "just do what is best for them"? ... actually come to think of it, in america people do drive like that :mjlol:

-

you know instead of me having to proverbally speaking "hunt" an answer. could you say what "living with it" means in reality? you know rather than trying to infer by example, could you just give a comprehensive explanation of what you mean by that?

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this fat headed fukk will be whining when his flights are cancelled because the entire flight crew comes down with covid at the same time though.

all yall "let's go back to living our life, if you vaxxed it's over" shyt is all well and good for your personal life I guess.

but businesses and other places where our society functions don't just work when a quarter of our population is out for a full work week with flu like symptoms.

yall disgusting mfs need to put your masks back on and stop breathing around me and eachother when you don't need to be.