COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
there are no uniform zero covid tactics even though you're trying to imply as much.
So, everyone in here “oh nos cases are rising again we need to do something” wants exactly what to be done? You can mask up. You can get a vaccine. You can stay home. Exactly what in the fukk else is there to do?

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Hospitalizations are low out here in LA county, and so is the death rate. At this point the only thing that matters is hospitalizations and deaths. Cases are still gonna happen, but as long as hospitals and deaths aren’t high, the world gotta move on.

All these Shook Shot Boys can preach their fear, but they refuse to acknowledge the true reason this shyt spreads: nasty a$$holes who don’t practice safe protocols. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out and pieces of shyt still cough without covering their mouths, and they don’t wear masks. :scust: :snoop:

People been like this before the pandemic, why should I be surprised no one learned hygiene etiquette now? :francis: :pacspit:

Yeah like those people who come to work sick because they 'get bored at home' or whatever... fukkin clowns, if you're bored at home you're a boring person, stop coming in sneezing and spreading all your bullshyt everywhere

And yeah the newer variants/variants are lightweight. I mean fukk me I know a woman with one n a half lungs who survived Delta.. Before the vaxxed rolled out too

fukk the vaccine btw that whole four shots a year was madness for anyone healthy

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
what does "move on" mean?

someone needs to explain public health policy and long covid to you :hubie:
Not everyone is gonna get long Covid. I caught it once (maybe twice) and didn’t have no issues after I got rid of the sickness. “Move on” isn’t the same as ignoring.:usure:

I can’t tell you or the next person how to live. I still have my eye on how the virus is affecting current living, but we’re better off today than we were a year ago.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not everyone is gonna get long Covid.

yeah that's not how public health policy works ..

“Move on” isn’t the same as ignoring.

yeah that isn't how "defining" something works.

defining something by only saying what it "is not" generally takes a long time.

to define you say what it is. not what it is not.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Not everyone is gonna get long Covid. I caught it once (maybe twice) and didn’t have no issues after I got rid of the sickness. “Move on” isn’t the same as ignoring.:usure:

I can’t tell you or the next person how to live. I still have my eye on how the virus is affecting current living, but we’re better off today than we were a year ago.

Gee, I wonder how that happened.