COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

peppe

Superstar
Daps
man so I had to come into the office for some training. 11 other people no one wearing a mask except me. I sat all the way in the back.

2 days later I get a phone call from my teamleader letting me know one bytch was positive :unimpressed:

They were all looking at me like :usure: when I wore my mask all day but look who's laughing now c*ntS :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
man so I had to come into the office for some training. 11 other people no one wearing a mask except me. I sat all the way in the back.

2 days later I get a phone call from my teamleader letting me know one bytch was positive :unimpressed:

They were all looking at me like :usure: when I wore my mask all day but look who's laughing now c*ntS :blessed:
The mask is more for the protection of others than for you.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I had a sharp-ass pain in my lower back and left leg out of nowhere last Saturday through Monday followed up by a crazy stomach virus up until Yesterday where I couldn’t hold food down and literally felt like I would throw up each time I stood up. Was basically in bed all Wednesday and most of Yesterday. Today I’m back 100%. Wonder if that shyt was covid? :ohhh:

This shyt literally came out of nowhere.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I had a sharp-ass pain in my lower back and left leg out of nowhere last Saturday through Monday followed up by a crazy stomach virus up until Yesterday where I couldn’t hold food down and literally felt like I would throw up each time I stood up. Was basically in bed all Wednesday and most of Yesterday. Today I’m back 100%. Wonder if that shyt was covid? :ohhh:

This shyt literally came out of nowhere.
Were you drinking heavy the night before, or so?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What's the hospitalization rate even nowadays

Everyone I know has got it recently vaxxed or unnvaxxed.. Coughs, some flu like symptoms..chills, but all alive and well

Is long covid the worry?
Hospitalizations are low out here in LA county, and so is the death rate. At this point the only thing that matters is hospitalizations and deaths. Cases are still gonna happen, but as long as hospitals and deaths aren’t high, the world gotta move on.

All these Shook Shot Boys can preach their fear, but they refuse to acknowledge the true reason this shyt spreads: nasty a$$holes who don’t practice safe protocols. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out and pieces of shyt still cough without covering their mouths, and they don’t wear masks. :scust: :snoop:

People been like this before the pandemic, why should I be surprised no one learned hygiene etiquette now? :francis: :pacspit:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

they taking peoples homes and making them quarantine facilities.
full