COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm having a serious debate about whether I reschedule my international flight...ugh...

The idea of getting stuck abroad due to some policy implemented by the government and/or airlines canceling outbound flights worries me the most.

Also, I could see a situation where you're forced to be in quarantine for 2 weeks when you return from abroad

:mjcry:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I miss fresh air most of all. Being able to breathe it in deep. Letting it fill your lungs.

Holding it in just long enough for your blood cells to pull out the oxygen. I don't know if there's a purer high. .

I've been keeping my heart rate up, got a heavy bag and a pair of gloves. But the air in the basement has grown stale..

The food, if you can call it that, tastes like shyt but what are you gonna do, right?

. .I'm just waiting it out, trying not to lose my mind. .

Told a lady I was gonna come get her if she needed me, but I'm scared of not being able to fulfill that promise.

:to:

. .Alive In St. Louis, I hope you b*stards are doing the same. . . copy.

Supplies are running low for me here. But I know we're gonna make it through brother :wow:

Red Shield from what's left of Pittsburgh PA signing off :to:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
When restaurants start slowing down there are gonna be a ton of people in the food industry that’s gonna be shyt outta luck

Rough times are ahead :francis:

I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant in americus, georgia. How long would you estimate until i lose my job? Havent really been doing good with saving my money.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: Alright breh. You just happen to exhibit a particular bias.

There are indirect ways to communicate you know. You're pulling the white boy "I'm not racist because I never used the word ******" move.

giphy.gif

Alright, hes not your boy. But any candidates that highlight his ineptness in handling this situation is definitely justified to mention it and why they will not bring the same dysfunction as him if elected. IMO
Facts

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Just as an assessment.
  • I have threads set at 50 posts per page, so for me I'm on page 1000, equating to 5,000 posts.
  • It was started on January 21, 2020 and today is March 11, 202 . So 50 daus
Well yesterday the Feds ok'd commercial lab testing for COVID-19 and Labcorp already has its page up:

The catch:
1. Your doctor has to order the test
2. Your doctor has to take fluid samples
3. They WILL NOT service you or take samples at LabCorp locations:whoa: (they are emphatic about this)

Damn. This shiit is all kinds of crazy.