COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
yall argue like women i never said anyone was my boy
:lolbron: Alright breh. You just happen to exhibit a particular bias.

There are indirect ways to communicate you know. You're pulling the white boy "I'm not racist because I never used the word ******" move.

giphy.gif

Alright, hes not your boy. But any candidates that highlight his ineptness in handling this situation is definitely justified to mention it and why they will not bring the same dysfunction as him if elected. IMO

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
When restaurants start slowing down there are gonna be a ton of people in the food industry that’s gonna be shyt outta luck

Rough times are ahead :francis:

Food delivery is killing it in China now. This may be what saves Grubhub and its ilk. They also investing in "Dark Kitchens" that make meals for delivery but have no direct customer service.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
So I was talking to a physician friend today...it was interesting

They aren't worried about the fatality rate as much as hospital capacity. Apparently if the US hits the same severe case load as Italy, there is not enough ICU capacity to cover COVID-19 critical patients in addition to the normal load. Respirators could run short too. Says they are told in Italy doctors are starting to triage ICU/respirators since there aren't enough:francis: (I think someone already mentioned that here)

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Food delivery is killing it in China now. This may be what saves Grubhub and its ilk. They also investing in "Dark Kitchens" that make meals for delivery but have no direct customer service.
I read an article from marketwatch about the same thing happening here soon a week ago.

If the coronavirus spreads in America, food delivery companies could see a surge in demand — are they ready?

@ThaRealness fukk worrying about regular Uber you might start eating better off ubereats.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My moms is 61 and flew out here to Chicago last week from Oakland for my daughter's birthday, she just had gastric bypass surgery on Feb. 20th
:snoop:

I told her before she told me she was planning on coming like, idk if that's the move with all this shyt going on. Now a week later, it's even more amplified, she's scheduled to fly back home tomorrow. Going to give her some plastic gloves for the flight and just hope she gets back safe.

Grandparents can't sit they asses down I swear.