COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I won’t downplay the severity of this, at the same time I’m not gonna let it put a strangle on my life. Whatever happens, happens.
That’s how I’ve been feeling too up until today. On Saturday I was actually gonna not go to mall, but in the end I’m like fukk it I had shyt I wanted to buy not gonna let it screw up my plans. Today is the first day where I’ve noticed people in real life kinda tripping out about it since an older lady died in the city as a result of it

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Lol if trump ends up being more left on healthcare issue than Biden

Bruh that shyt gonna have so many caveats. They not even testing people unless you passed the fukk out and carried off in an ambulance or you can prove you came into contact with the virus. So first off you gonna have to get tested, then prove you have the virus, give that approval to your employer, then your employer applies to to government for your back pay.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Anyone going to watch trump speech tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern time?
300px-Creating_Bugs_Bunny%27s_%22No%22.jpg

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Not a fear mongerer in the least but seeing the lengths china had to go to contain this virus ie literally locking down a city of 11 million for weeks, i think this could be very troublesome for the US especially considering we dont have proper testing capabilities so it could already be over 100k+ people state to state affected, and we cannot afford to shut our entire country down are even major cities for weeks w/o a sever collapse of the economy, and damn near total anarchy.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this stupidity. She getting dragged in the comments

I post this to say, people like this is the reason why this virus is a threat. People in this country are too damn stupid and selfish to contribute to a greater cause. We have global proof of what happens as this disease strikes countries and people want to be the smartest in the room with no brain. What a trash person. :hhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Look at this stupidity. She getting dragged in the comments

I post this to say, people like this is the reason why this virus is a threat. People in this country are too damn stupid and selfish to contribute to a greater cause. We have global proof of what happens as this disease strikes country's and people want to be the smartest in the room with no brain. What a trash person. :hhh:

I feel what she saying , but when them quarantines and loccdowns happen she’ll fall in line

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
How is this Coronavirus shyt for real when no Coli member nor their friends/family have been affected?

Yall bunch of sheep for real
There was a poster in this thread half a page up who had 2coworkers catch it. As well as numerous health field workers :dahell: