COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'm about to say fukk it and quit my job. nikkas trying to act like I'm essential employee to the hospital. Breh, I do cisco voice shyt why in the fukk I need to come in :gucci:

I dont even fukk with these patients unless it's a patient room phone and then I'm just resetting some shyt on the server.

Cert gang taking a L :why:
tumblr_osfi2tunZ71uf9tyzo2_500.gif
You'll be alright, you got the training already:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I really hope the way he’s handling this is the beginning of his downfall. But somehow I expect him to get re-elected. :beli:
Hate to say it but coronavirus might be the only thing that can get Trump out the paint. I don’t think ever die hard MAGAs will rock with him it he mishandled a global pandemic

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hate to say it but coronavirus might be the only thing that can get Trump out the paint. I don’t think ever die hard MAGAs will rock with him it he mishandled a global pandemic
Nah, they’ll probably forgive him. America is filled with stupid ass people. Look at the people still flying out of the country. :scust:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_osfi2tunZ71uf9tyzo2_500.gif
You'll be alright, you got the training already:troll:
Breh I ain't even playing these cacs ain't shyt. I hope nikkas and younger brehs really are immune.

If i survive this shyt I'm fukking every thick bytch and milf throwing it at me. From doctors on down to nurses. fukk it. yolo

nikka been passing up all these bad hoes up for a job trying to kill me with no fukks given. :snoop:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Your boy is fukking up. Any candidate that comes in and highlights how he fukked up and why you don't have to worry about fukk ups with them will win and they will be justified in doing it.

This is a legit case where Trump is the last person who should be in charge. He is unfit.

Read this shyt, and see how the Administration was shutting down getting out in front of this as far as back as january
‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response

It is what it is and this is a legit reason to try and say "This is why I'm better than the current dumbass in office".

Your boy is more worried about the economy and his re-election more than providing good public health, which is a vital function of government. He deserves to get fired.
yall argue like women i never said anyone was my boy