COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Gonna have so many vaccines that they'll have us filling out the other side of the card too.

I better not see no flights coming in from China with them being on lockdown again. Outbreak over there and US prolly welcoming them with open arms. Other countries should do the same and stop travel from there until things improve. How they supposed to have been so good at preventing covid all thru out, with their numbers always showing low, and now there's an outbreak? Makes me think they were lying about their numbers the entire time.

:russ:China been lying about everything since Day 1.

Covid wont be over anytime soon, but shutdowns definitely will. We’ve been operating with full crowds even in the midst of omicron variant.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
55399405-10616953-image-m-95_1647379924573.jpg

Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek smiles as she shows him the well-being garden she has created for him to help his recovery from his two-year Covid hell
  • The presenter, 54, search for ways to incorporate medicinal plants into her outdoor space
  • Filmed across the seasons from spring until harvest time, Kate battled terrible weather as she created three different beds of plants
  • Growing four types of mint and swathes of lavender, Kate created her own herbal teas and room spray with the help of her son Billy, 12
  • Derek, 54, is suffering from serious complications after contracting Covid in 2020
  • Last month, Kate revealed he is only able to sit in his wheelchair for 20 minutes at a time
Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek Draper smiles as she creates well-being garden | Daily Mail Online

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
55399405-10616953-image-m-95_1647379924573.jpg

Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek smiles as she shows him the well-being garden she has created for him to help his recovery from his two-year Covid hell
  • The presenter, 54, search for ways to incorporate medicinal plants into her outdoor space
  • Filmed across the seasons from spring until harvest time, Kate battled terrible weather as she created three different beds of plants
  • Growing four types of mint and swathes of lavender, Kate created her own herbal teas and room spray with the help of her son Billy, 12
  • Derek, 54, is suffering from serious complications after contracting Covid in 2020
  • Last month, Kate revealed he is only able to sit in his wheelchair for 20 minutes at a time
Kate Garraway's frail husband Derek Draper smiles as she creates well-being garden | Daily Mail Online

I need to find me a woman like that