COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
People tripping this shyt about to pop off again. China just shut a city down bigger than NYC. Europe getting hit with the BA.2 variant which is more elusive than Omicron

thats how this initially started with wuhan and what really made me take notice in 2020. that was a lot of money they were forgoing just so they can get things under control.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
thats how this initially started with wuhan and what really made me take notice in 2020. that was a lot of money they were forgoing just so they can get things under control.

B b b bu but money gotta be made. Get back in the office and get sick for *my* profits :birdman:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People tripping this shyt about to pop off again. China just shut a city down bigger than NYC. Europe getting hit with the BA.2 variant which is more elusive than Omicron

Doesn’t even matter at this point. The US has officially declared this shyt over and is focusing up on truly reopening the economy. The only thing people can do moving forward to protect themselves at this point is to get their health in order. The US have moved on.

Look for NYC to fully reopen with no requirements within the next 2-3 weeks.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Doesn’t even matter at this point. The US has officially declared this shyt over and is focusing up on truly reopening the economy. The only thing people can do moving forward to protect themselves at this point is to get their health in order. The US have moved on.

:what:

how does someone who is immunocompromised or have diabetes suppose to get their health in order?:jbhmm:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"

Right...if u need to mask up do it...don't go out thrn stay home..take ur vitamins. Lose weight etc...

It's done tho. Everyone needs to move on how they want to at this point...

I know even when masks aren't required one spot I'm rocking them still are planes...my choice tho....

It is what it is.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
:what:

how does someone who is immunocompromised or have diabetes suppose to get their health in order?:jbhmm:

Continue to mask...don't go to large crowded spots...

Just like they can't control what they had before the pandemic so they took the meds they can and do as much as they can...it's the same thing at this point...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Right...if u need to mask up do it...don't go out thrn stay home..take ur vitamins. Lose weight etc...

It's done tho. Everyone needs to move on how they want to at this point...

I know even when masks aren't required one spot I'm rocking them still are planes...my choice tho....

It is what it is.

And if those workers catch COVID with those pre-conditions and drop dead ON THE JOB? If enough instances happen like that, then work morale and integrity would be down to 0.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Isn’t China currently dealing with the Omicron variant that we already had in our country?