Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just saw on the news there’s Already talks (from Pfizer) about a fourth booster shot being “necessary.” :skip:
I mean if you don't like it don't take it. It was obvious this was going to be at minimum an annual thing.
:what:

how does someone who is immunocompromised or have diabetes suppose to get their health in order?:jbhmm:
Unfortunately the general public doesn't seem to care. This is the United States. If a problem doesn't impact a person directly it's out of sight and out of mind until it does. I walked in the grocery store last night and there was no signage of anything COVID related.

This country has shifted to a reactionary stance on COVID instead of a proactive one. What that means is like when the original outbreak happened the deaths of the people from the next one will be canaries in the coal mine for the general population.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
And if those workers catch COVID with those pre-conditions and drop dead ON THE JOB? If enough instances happen like that, then work morale and integrity would be down to 0.

The same workers that still worked with pre existing conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes that were killing them off before covid...

Imean yall want to live in this perfect world all of a sudden acting like it was perfect before 2020...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just saw on the news there’s Already talks (from Pfizer) about a fourth booster shot being “necessary.” :skip:

The Pfizer CEOs can tell their investors whatever they want but in the US, the decision to offer a 4th shot will ultimately be decided by the FDA.

The reason a third shot was recommended was for the purpose of aiding in somatic hyper mutation

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Pfizer CEOs can tell their investors whatever they want but in the US, the decision to offer a 4th shot will ultimately be decided by the FDA.

The reason a third shot was recommended was for the purpose of aiding in somatic hyper mutation
We all know this will be annual for a lot of people. Even possibly 2 times a year. If I gotta get another shot in a few months so be it.

Daps
China just put 51 million ppl on lockdown cause covid is surging again. :snoop:

This is probably why there's talks of another booster cause the US is watching whats happening over there and in other nations. It will hit us here soon :snoop:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

China is facing its worst COVID crisis since early 2020, when the world first witnessed an entire population locked down to contain the coronavirus in Wuhan an...

Hit the link to read the rest. I dont even feel like quoting it :snoop:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
We all know this will be annual for a lot of people. Even possibly 2 times a year. If I gotta get another shot in a few months so be it.

Which people are you talking about? The immunocompromised?

Where are you getting this from?

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I'm getting this from the fact that after the 3rd shot antibodies wane in a few months.
COVID Booster Protection May Wane in About 10 Weeks, New Data Shows

I get it.

Not everyone has a background in biochemistry.

But just so you know antibodies always wane after infection or vaccination and that doesn't mean that immunity is waning along with it.

You still have memory B cells that last for years between infection/vaccination along with T cells. Speaking of the latter all of the variants have the same T cells epitopes. The vaccines effectiveness against death and hospitalization has remained high even after the waning antibodies.

That said, if you want to get a yearly shot, go for it :yeshrug:. I may do the same to protect myself from symptomatic infection.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I get it.

Not everyone has a background in biochemistry.

But just so you know antibodies always wane after infection or vaccination and that doesn't mean that immunity is waning along with it.

You still have memory B cells that last for years between infection/vaccination along with T cells. Speaking of the latter all of the variants have the same T cells epitopes. The vaccines effectiveness against death and hospitalization has remained high even after the waning antibodies.

That said, if you want to get a yearly shot, go for it :yeshrug:. I may do the same to protect myself from symptomatic infection.

Yeah but long covid is a huge risk for anyone who gets it ..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna have so many vaccines that they'll have us filling out the other side of the card too.

I better not see no flights coming in from China with them being on lockdown again. Outbreak over there and US prolly welcoming them with open arms. Other countries should do the same and stop travel from there until things improve. How they supposed to have been so good at preventing covid all thru out, with their numbers always showing low, and now there's an outbreak? Makes me think they were lying about their numbers the entire time.