COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:what:

Duke I originally quoted posted two passages from books not related to the 1981 book but were attributed to them.

To the other dude asking if it's real, it's not and I stand by it.

The passages posted in retaliation to the 1981 book aren't real, they are from two other books.
The Dean Koontz book is real. That’s what I’m talking about. And that’s what @FaTaL wanted to know. :what:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
ES2wYcLUMAgSW3c

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
using a pandemic to get votes

:wow:
Your boy is fukking up. Any candidate that comes in and highlights how he fukked up and why you don't have to worry about fukk ups with them will win and they will be justified in doing it.

This is a legit case where Trump is the last person who should be in charge. He is unfit.

Read this shyt, and see how the Administration was shutting down getting out in front of this as far as back as january
‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response

It is what it is and this is a legit reason to try and say "This is why I'm better than the current dumbass in office".

Your boy is more worried about the economy and his re-election more than providing good public health, which is a vital function of government. He deserves to get fired.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And I was talking about the two passages he attributed to the book cocksucker :what:
Why you so :umad:

All @FaTaL wanted to know is if the book is real. That’s it. I was just confirming it is real (the Dean book) because I took your comment saying it isn’t. We ain’t discussing what passages are right or wrong. Get the sand outta your vagina. :snoop:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

All @FaTaL wanted to know is if the book is real. That’s it. I was just confirming it is real (the Dean book) because I took your comment saying it isn’t. We ain’t discussing what passages are right or wrong. Get the sand outta your vagina. :snoop:

Sorry for not making it clear enough in my comment cocksucker :what:

Get the glass outta your punani. :snoop: