COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ooo boy. Im boosted up but dropping the mandates?!? Ill hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Yall be safe out there

:yeshrug:

They’re dropping the mandates since spring is on the horizon. The 1% ain’t playing with travel and hotel industry profits come spring break.

If cases don’t spike and deaths dwindle come may, this shyt is over.

Hopefully it is but remember the last time mask mandates were lifted early. It came back after 2 months. Only time will tell.

Still rockin mine in crowded spots tho. IDGAF. I know too many people who are fully vaccinated, boosted, young and healthy that got put on they ass from this omicron and are still trying to get their endurance back.

:francis:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
but it's been two years. who in the country hasnt been exposed to the virus at some point? doesnt even seem possible

i just hope everyone gets the shot :yeshrug: fauci will have a new variant dropping in march.

me, wifey, both my siblings and their kids, both my parents parents never got it.
my entire inlaw side of the fam got it but they were reckless.
i went into this pandemic with the mindset of @CouldntBeMeTho and so far it has worked.
i stay masked and vaxxed.

it's funny to think that i am most likely in the minority of folks who have not been infected. :lawd:

*edit*

1 in 5 Americans have had COVID-19.