Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
At this point that's the only thing that will stop them from going.
Did your parents see this?
35 passengers on Grand Princess cruise ship have showed coronavirus symptoms
Out of the more than 3,000 passengers on the Grand Princess cruise ship, at least 35 have tested positive for the coronavirus. As a result, California Governor Gavin Newsom has barred the ship from docking in San Francisco until the patients have been tested.

Currently, the ship is floating approximately 70 miles off the coast. Test results are expected as early as Friday.
WHO urges nations to pull "out all the stops" in coronavirus fight: "This is not a drill"

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Okay?

The dude I quoted posted two images from two different books from people trying to attribute it to that book.

If you google the passages that he linked in the pics, it don't comeback to that book.

:childplease:
I didn’t read the passages. I just saw the book and the “Wuhan-400,” which is part of the Dean book. The dude may hay mixed up his facts, but the Dean book is legit. That’s what I’m talking about.

Also, dude fukked up his typing. He probably meant to put 1981, that’s when it was released.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn’t read the passages. I just saw the book and the “Wuhan-400,” which is part of the Dean book. The dude may hay mixed up his facts, but the Dean book is legit. That’s what I’m talking about.

And I wasn't talking about it, I was debunking the two images posted being atrribued to a book they aren't apart of. :why:

You coming on on conversations without quoting all the posts :why:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And I wasn't talking about it, I was debunking the two images posted being atrribued to a book they aren't apart. :why:

I don’t think the dude you quoted, @FaTaL , was talking about the actual date. I’m sure he’s referring to the accuracy of a fictional book. You quoted him saying it’s not, which I took as you saying the book isn’t real. It’s real.

And the other dude you quoted about 1918 probably had a moment of dyslexia. He probably meant to put 1981, which is when the Dean book came out.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to say fukk it and quit my job. nikkas trying to act like I'm essential employee to the hospital. Breh, I do cisco voice shyt why in the fukk I need to come in :gucci:

I dont even fukk with these patients unless it's a patient room phone and then I'm just resetting some shyt on the server.

Cert gang taking a L :why: