COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Any of my bruhs in South Carolina, my mom called me and said the Camden area got a couple of cases they aren't reporting.

Edit: Houston bruhs be safe

Yeah it's terrible in Camden. Two high school students got it after interning at a hospital over there so I'd be worried as fukk..

I'd also reason that it's in the pee dee as there was a patient in Florence showing all of the symptoms last week, but because they didn't do any international travel the cdc refused to test them and they were discharged from the hospital...:snoop:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah it's terrible in Camden. Two high school students got it after interning at a hospital over there so I'd be worried as fukk..

I'd also reason that it's in the pee dee as there was a patient in Florence showing all of the symptoms last week, but because they didn't do any international travel the cdc refused to test them and they were discharged from the hospital...:snoop:
:gucci:how are they ok with this incompetence?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
fb_img_1583889196790-jpg.9546

Trust me I am CAUTIOUS and for good reasons but I REFUSE to freak out like the media wants us. Facts are facts. This shyt still has not touched Swine Flue levels of death.

People from developed nations are huge pussies. All I'm worried about is the economic consequences.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Somebody on here said it's not a pandemic

I was looking for their post so I could be like:mjgrin:

"It's just a flu"
"It will be over by May"
"I'm not scared. You scared!!" (@LilJon )
"I blame social media"
"Only 15 cases in the USA"
'More people die of the flu"
"Only old people and the sick"
"50% have recovered"

etc.

:ufdup:Like a McFadden and Whitehead, Ollie and Jerry, Yarbrough and People, P. Diddy supergroup :wow: "There's no stopping them 'cause they can't stop, won't stop"

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
You guys have no idea how bad this gonna get. Stock up on food and supplies.

In Florida we just had 5 new cases all confirmed. That's 1 hospital. We had let lots of people go because they had no symptoms yet and no testing done. I kept telling those doctors that's the wrong practice. We should have been testing. They all shrugged it off. Now, they all shook of what they see imminent. None of the new cases are being reported but lemme say FL will be wiped out of most those boomers. This is gonna get real ugly.

Last night I heard a supervisor say nurses should be sharing masks cuz we don't have enough./ Yes, that is in Florida. :francis:

My better half is a Nurse. They said they would fire them on the spot if they was caught hoarding mask and to re-use them by placing them in a ziplock bag between usage. I told her to get ready to sit her ass at home with the kids for a bit