COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
You guys have no idea how bad this gonna get. Stock up on food and supplies.

In Florida we just had 5 new cases all confirmed. That's 1 hospital. We had let lots of people go because they had no symptoms yet and no testing done. I kept telling those doctors that's the wrong practice. We should have been testing. They all shrugged it off. Now, they all shook of what they see imminent. None of the new cases are being reported but lemme say FL will be wiped out of most those boomers. This is gonna get real ugly.

Last night I heard a supervisor say nurses should be sharing masks cuz we don't have enough./ Yes, that is in Florida. :francis:

Share, as in re-use masks between people? Yikes

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You can't look at the numbers and assess how bad this shyt is.

We're under testing and all the curves from China and Italy, suggest we're in the early stages of seeing how bad shyt is.

Italy's hospitals are overstretched and they have one of the best healthcare systems in the world.

The Chinese took drastic measures to slow this shyt down and I'm not sure the same measures will work here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can't look at the numbers and assess how bad this shyt is.

We're under testing and all the curves from China and Italy, suggest we're in the early stages of seeing how bad shyt is.

Italy's hospitals are overstretched and they have one of the best healthcare systems in the world.

The Chinese took drastic measures to slow this shyt down and I'm not sure the same measures will work here.

Goof luck shutting down any part of the USA without the national guard

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just saw that, she worked in a cancer ward too

Thinking of taking the morning off tomorrow to buy stuff. It's going to be nuts on the weekend

Can’t stop this anymore can’t even contain it

I have a bidet so don’t need toilet paper thankfully

killacal

Banned
Daps
So many people my age who are healthy don’t care about getting it because of the mild symptoms. That’s not the point. The point is you’re putting people who are more vulnerable (the elderly, people with pre-existing health problems) at risk by just being around them. And it seems like so many people are dismissive of that, like “oh well they’re just old people they’re gonna die soon anyway.” I hear that shyt and I’m just like :mindblown: do y’all not have parents? Grandparents? Do y’all not care about putting them in danger? Are you that self-absorbed? Shyt is disgusting.
They believe and stand for nothing so here we are

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
87824331_3652057474836397_8832273444457414656_o.jpg

Which is what makes this even worse

I have a cough stuffy nose and I work in a hospital but I ain’t going to no dr