Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I told them all of that. She was even a bit annoyed yesterday when I told her that my job closing the office for two weeks, and that I'm working from home. My brothers told them the same thing. Other older family members are going as well, and they're all on the same page.
All I can say is that you talked to them about the risk and dangers so they are aware. If it wasn't cruise ships - I wouldn't be as concerned, but the fact that it's such a closed in environment and once their out to sea - that's it. Cruise ships don't have the best reputation or capability for dealing with health conditions. The on-ship doctors are limited. There's no turning back- and if there's an emergency, they don't know what port that would need to dock or the safety measures in place. To put it in perspective - my job is talking about closing, and remote work, it's a law firm. Law firms never ever talk about closing. That's how deep this is getting. The last time that we closed for days, was for a blizzard years ago (local and federal govt shutdown back then bc of weather conditions) and then it was still a few "essentials" that were expected to show up to the office. But they're sending email after email to make sure everyone has the "home office" function and computer set up, to work from home should the situation arise.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fb_img_1583889196790-jpg.9546
This stat will be ignored, and the fearmongering posts and threads will continue.:mjgrin:
Because the chart is comparing raw numbers.

Tuberculosis (TB)

About one-quarter of the world's population has latent TB, which means people have been infected by TB bacteria but are not (yet) ill with the disease and cannot transmit the disease.
So of course a bunch of people will die with the disease if damn near a quarter of the world's population has it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This stat will be ignored, and the fearmongering posts and threads will continue.:mjgrin:

Coli statistics office strikes again :wow:.

It's not a stat.
It says 56 a day.

Given that more than 130-something Italians alone died yesterday, did the Pope finally start bringing people back :blessed:?

It really ain't that complicated but given the sensitive (but not "scared" :birdman: ) souls around here I'll leave it at that.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I told them all of that. She was even a bit annoyed yesterday when I told her that my job closing the office for two weeks, and that I'm working from home. My brothers told them the same thing. Other older family members are going as well, and they're all on the same page.

Ehh, once shyt hits the fan in about a week or two, cruises probably be shut down by the government for a while anyway.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Trump’s Former Homeland Security Advisor Tells NBC: ‘We Are 10 Days Away From Our Hospitals Getting Creamed’
Tom Bossert Warns 'We Are 10 Days' From 'Hospitals Getting Creamed'

comments

GettyImages-844222686-scaled.jpg

Win McNamee/Getty Images

Tom Bossert, Donald Trump’s former homeland security advisor, told NBC News on Tuesday that due to the coronavirus outbreak, “We are 10 days from the hospitals getting creamed.”

In an op-ed published by The Washington Post on Monday, Bossert also stated, “officials must pull the trigger on aggressive interventions,” later adding, “Aggressive interventions put off and ease the peak burden on hospitals and other health-care infrastructure.”

Bossert specifically suggesting that “School closures, isolation of the sick, home quarantines of those who have come into contact with the sick, social distancing, telework and large-gathering cancellations must be implemented before the spread of the disease in any community reaches 1 percent.”

“If we fail to take action, we will watch our health-care system be overwhelmed,” he warned, “Starting now, public health messaging should be framed in light of this clear objective.”

According to The Washington Post, “Over the past 30 days, Trump and members of his administration have contradicted other Trump officials at least 14 times on various parts of the coronavirus response.”

Trump and his administration have received criticism for downplaying the outbreak. Democratic candidate Joe Biden even told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, “I wish he would just be quiet … Just let the experts speak,” in reference to the president’s responses on coronavirus.

The president recently took to Twitter to address and placate coronavirus fears

Tom Bossert Warns 'We Are 10 Days' From 'Hospitals Getting Creamed'

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You guys have no idea how bad this gonna get. Stock up on food and supplies.

In Florida we just had 5 new cases all confirmed. That's 1 hospital. We had let lots of people go because they had no symptoms yet and no testing done. I kept telling those doctors that's the wrong practice. We should have been testing. They all shrugged it off. Now, they all shook of what they see imminent. None of the new cases are being reported but lemme say FL will be wiped out of most those boomers. This is gonna get real ugly.

Last night I heard a supervisor say nurses should be sharing masks cuz we don't have enough./ Yes, that is in Florida. :francis: