The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its like the death rate in Italy is multiplying :mindblown:
Not the first time. Italy has been the epicenter of illnesses and outbreaks going back to the Roman Empire era. Justinian plague and Black Death. They like to bring up Africa but the Europeans are the origin of diseases not our race- the black race has a way different/stronger genetic disposition and hygiene. The average life span of a European was age 30, at one point.
https://www.thelocal.it/20200302/wo...ong-history-of-fighting-disease-outbreaks/amp

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
They black or white? (Not that it makes a difference in a town that small.) One of my cousins is the principal at one of their schools (left vague on purpose). :merchant:

My man people from Columbia. Im claiming it. :lolbron:
They not releasing the race but this shyt is going to spread so much I might fly out my mom to stay with me since she has asthma and other health problems.

This is crazy:snoop:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: Coli- white or real life white? "White" when necessary to blend in or actually white? :usure:

I personally wanna give a shout out to @chineebai. When her people were on the hot seat, she was both forthcoming and gracious in allaying our concerns. :ehh:
thanks for the mention and shout. I am a guy though, not that it matters.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its like the death rate in Italy is multiplying :mindblown:
That’s low considering, for Italy. My daughter’s school is like 85% black, 10% Hispanic and the rest. Son’s school is 95% black. Not so much as a cold or cough reported. Business as usual
:wow:
Other schools in other districts are in panic mode
:francis::jbhmm::sas2::mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Two major outbreaks of disease would ravage the Roman Empire over its existence. The first came in 165CE, when a plague, possibly a strain of smallpox, travelled with legions returning from wars against the Parthians. Those sick quickly passed the contagion on to others, and it soon spread from the east, right throughout the Mediterranean. Some suggest it killed up to 15% of the population of the Empire at its peak.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Two major outbreaks of disease would ravage the Roman Empire over its existence. The first came in 165CE, when a plague, possibly a strain of smallpox, travelled with legions returning from wars against the Parthians. Those sick quickly passed the contagion on to others, and it soon spread from the east, right throughout the Mediterranean. Some suggest it killed up to 15% of the population of the Empire at its peak.
Exactly, people who travel. Soldiers, merchants, traders. I'm not tryna single nobody out unjustly.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many people my age who are healthy don’t care about getting it because of the mild symptoms. That’s not the point. The point is you’re putting people who are more vulnerable (the elderly, people with pre-existing health problems) at risk by just being around them. And it seems like so many people are dismissive of that, like “oh well they’re just old people they’re gonna die soon anyway.” I hear that shyt and I’m just like :mindblown: do y’all not have parents? Grandparents? Do y’all not care about putting them in danger? Are you that self-absorbed? Shyt is disgusting.