COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Microban 24 Hour Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray - Citrus Scent - 15 fl oz

Microban 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray keeps killing 99.9% of bacteria** for up to 24 Hours, even after multiple touches*, to support a clean and healthy home. This 3 in 1 cleaner Sanitizes for 24 Hours, Disinfects and Deodorizes. Use on high touch hard surface areas like door handles, light switches, remotes, and kids’ toys or soft surfaces like couches, coats, sports bags, strollers and backpacks. Let Microban bring you and your family peace of mind when it comes to disinfecting against germs*** and maintaining a healthy home. This sanitizing spray comes in a refreshing Citrus scent. *When used as directed, **Effective against S. aureus & E. aerogenes, ***Effective against Human Coronavirus, Influenza a H1N1 & Respiratory Syncytial Virus

Get y'all some. :francis:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I miss fresh air most of all. Being able to breathe it in deep. Letting it fill your lungs.

Holding it in just long enough for your blood cells to pull out the oxygen. I don't know if there's a purer high. .

I've been keeping my heart rate up, got a heavy bag and a pair of gloves. But the air in the basement has grown stale..

The food, if you can call it that, tastes like shyt but what are you gonna do, right?

. .I'm just waiting it out, trying not to lose my mind. .

Told a lady I was gonna come get her if she needed me, but I'm scared of not being able to fulfill that promise.

:to:

. .Alive In St. Louis, I hope you b*stards are doing the same. . . copy.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Im an Uber driver, and I think Imma build the airtight seal :mjlol:

Otherwise, my profits will get killed.
This way I can go into the heart of the chaos. Post up at the airport no fukks given :wow:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I miss fresh air most of all. Being able to breathe it in deep. Letting it fill your lungs.

Holding it in just long enough for your blood cells to pull out the oxygen. I don't know if there's a purer high. .

I've been keeping my heart rate up, got a heavy bag and a pair of gloves. But the air in the basement has grown stale..

The food, if you can call it that, tastes like shyt but what are you gonna do, right?

Told a lady I was gonna come get her if she needed me, but I'm scared of not being able to fulfill that promise.

:picard: You really living like that, my nikka?

We need a hug smiley. :dame:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

Is this fan fiction? :dahell:

Whats going on in your city?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@Lord Scarf

community spread in Toronto, guy with covid-19 attended conference with 25000 people

It only takes one idiot to set things off :francis: