COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Any of my bruhs in South Carolina, my mom called me and said the Camden area got a couple of cases they aren't reporting.

Edit: Houston bruhs be safe
:damn::damn::damn::why:

fukk! Half my family in Camden.

Btw, if yall from there, we prolly related. Likely, in fact. :skip:

Edit: called moms, she calling down south now :snoop:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::why:

fukk! Half my family in Camden.

Btw, if yall from there, we prolly related. Likely, in fact. :skip:

Edit: called moms, she calling down south now :snoop:
:ehh: Maybe it's South Carolina we talking about so everyone maybe related to each other at some part. Mom and dad from Columbia, I got family in Camden. I left straight from high school to move to Houston, but I try to make it back twice a year.

Also the numbers in South Carolina that are being reported are low, but many people might have it. The people in Camden who have it is a entire family.:snoop:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:ehh: Maybe it's South Carolina we talking about so everyone maybe related to each other at some part. Mom and dad from Columbia, I got family in Camden. I left straight from high school to move to Houston, but I try to make it back twice a year.

Also the numbers in South Carolina that are being reported are low, but many people might have it. The people in Camden who have it is a entire family.:snoop:
They black or white? (Not that it makes a difference in a town that small.) One of my cousins is the principal at one of their schools (left vague on purpose). :merchant:

My man people from Columbia. Im claiming it. :lolbron:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:jbhmm: Coli- white or real life white? "White" when necessary to blend in or actually white? :usure:

I personally wanna give a shout out to @chineebai. When her people were on the hot seat, she was both forthcoming and gracious in allaying our concerns. :ehh:
The way he’s defecting he’s white white and he admitted on a thread that he’s a white poster. Either way, I don’t fuk with him, bc he’s in threads trying to lowkey hop on whatever bandwagon to bash black people on various threads - getting real comfortable, same old same.

That’s what’s up @chineebai , that’s how it should be; instead of getting offended or trying to tell US how to feel; as long as she addresses concerns.