COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
We got our first positive here in St. Louis county from student studying abroad in Italy. They told the girl and her family to self quarantine on Thursday. Father says fukk it and takes his youngest daughter to a dance at a hotel. So now two schools and potentially a hotel will now be closed down.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
uwaDxqe.jpg

All that hand sanitizer gone, yet all of that hand soap is still there. I hope none of you are buying all of that shyt and re-selling it for $30/40/50 a pop and I hope nobody is stupid enough to buy it.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got our first positive here in St. Louis county from student studying abroad in Italy. They told the girl and her family to self quarantine on Thursday. Father says fukk it and takes his youngest daughter to a dance at a hotel. So now two schools and potentially a hotel will now be closed down.

Stupid muthafukka! I got a bad feeling travel restrictions and quarantine ain’t gonna work here, not enough people taking it serious

Wuhan virus eh?

his bytch ass tried it smh

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
uwaDxqe.jpg

All that hand sanitizer gone, yet all of that hand soap is still there. I hope none of you are buying all of that shyt and re-selling it for $30/40/50 a pop and I hope nobody is stupid enough to buy it.

At work today I had three boxes of Purell on my uboat I had like 10 people flock to me like fiends for crack. I didn't even put them on the fukking shelves.

Meanwhile, the hand soap section was full as fukk.:francis:

Makes me think what these people have been doing with their hands this whole time.:hhh: