COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My admin asst. has her own business selling soap, fragrance hand sanitizer, etc.. and her sales are through the fukking roof, and she also refuses to mark up the price because she comes from very little doesn’t want to take advantage of people. Very kind of her.

You need to slap her azz, she can make an easy 100g

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Because Sunnybrook is probably the only hospital in Toronto that's actually equipped to deal with this shyt. Most shooting victims from as far out as Brampton/Ajax get flown into Sunnybrook for help. Toronto is screwed because a good chunk of the country lives within the GTA. I'd imagine 10 - 15 million all within a 2 hour driving radius.

nah north york general is equipped because it was the epic centre of sars
my hospital network is also ready and equipped

to bad the government already uses the old humber sites as reactivation centres would be the perfect locations to house those with corona

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Symptoms are similar too something I caught back in July of Last year.

First time I ever had a sore, could barely breath at night too and was coughing bad :ohhh:

Not too worried about myself but I got some older folks with health problems. Already lost 2 grandmas in 2 years, ain't ready to lose anyone else :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You should self quarantine. Call 311 for info, and they can probably test you at home. Stay away from children and elderly people. It will probably pass because you are young and healthy, but you don't want to spread it. Wash your hands a lot cover your mouth when you cough. Are you having trouble breathing? That is one of the biggest signs. If not it could just be a regular cold.

Hope you feel better.

Here is an article about a man that survived it. He goes into detail about the systems and what it felt like.

First British victim, 25, describes coronavirus | Daily Mail Online
Are there any other journals like this?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should self quarantine. Call 311 for info, and they can probably test you at home. Stay away from children and elderly people. It will probably pass because you are young and healthy, but you don't want to spread it. Wash your hands a lot cover your mouth when you cough. Are you having trouble breathing? That is one of the biggest signs. If not it could just be a regular cold.

Hope you feel better.

Here is an article about a man that survived it. He goes into detail about the systems and what it felt like.

First British victim, 25, describes coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

poor kitty

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Honestly, I kinda wanna catch it, get over it, and work from home for a bunch of weeks.

giphy.gif

famous last words? :lupe:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I know a black girl in Seattle that has it y’all—I caution some of you about assuming we can’t get it. Yes we can. But it may have a lower incident rate with us, compared to other groups but this doesn’t mean some of us won’t get it. Stay safe.
Coronavirus should definitely be taken seriously, no doubt about it but the media should also not be fear mongering

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also I read something about this might not be as contagious as we thought. It said something like 1 outta every 200 people who come in contact with someone with it will be in infected. I think the reason some countries have been hit harder than others might have to do with their culture and wya of life
Link?