nMPxchO.png

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Also I read something about this might not be as contagious as we thought. It said something like 1 outta every 200 people who come in contact with someone with it will be in infected. I think the reason some countries have been hit harder than others might have to do with their culture and wya of life

:ohhh: Does Italy do that kiss on the cheek greeting shyt?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Also I read something about this might not be as contagious as we thought. It said something like 1 outta every 200 people who come in contact with someone with it will be in infected. I think the reason some countries have been hit harder than others might have to do with their culture and wya of life
not to mention the whole sharing Catholic Church communion wine chalice thing

culture matters, bruh

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Ir doesn't matter how contagious it is, you should protect yourself just the same. It's even killing young adults.