COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup it doesn't hurt to stock up anyway. Thats what gets me on this thread like might as well prepare in the simplest ways.
For real

Yeah I’m good on water and toilet paper for atleast a couple months. I just need to figure out food. I need to buy shyt that lasts but I know I’ll eat eventually if this virus doesn’t escalate further in the US.

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
What is the purpose of participating in the thread, if your under the opinion responses are hysterical and the virus spread and impact is exeggerated? People mentioning how they're not worried and fine -- but in multiple successive posts?? Just fukking move along and bask in your superiority. Instead of bombarding the thread with nonsense. Everyone is selfishly speaking about their interest. Ignoring some of us have relatives -- grandparents, parents, extended fam -- who are potential risks. A virus has comparisons to aids and the flu -- no solidified treatment -- and people talking about I'm not worried. Really? Not evem concerned about the medical implication for years to come??

There are some people in here that are overdoing it on both sides. Nonchalance and fear-mongering.

The fact of the matter is...there’s something else going on here. Something underlying.

I’ve done enough reading about what’s been happening and have also spoken to others who have a level of insight that...most of us don’t have. People who have seen something like this coming for years.

Panicking and fearing the worst won’t do anything but exacerbate the matter at hand (ex: the videos of people fighting over supplies, food and resources).

There’s some shyt that’s just out of our control, including this virus. And all we can do is stay in tune, inform one another (without all of the extra shyt), protect ourselves as much as possible and stay prepared.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It would have to infect at least about 30 million people before it kills a million people at a 3.5 percent death rate:mjtf:
The death toll and amount of infections is being underreported. I don’t think it’s millions but there’s still room for concern.

The fact that this shyt can continue to mutate and people are being cured and then it’s coming back is concerning. This could just be the beginning of something bigger.