COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I live in New York.:lupe:
I have no idea how y’all government is working right now. I know here they’ve been doing all the lab results in state so results are coming back fast and we have the best hospitals in the world. Also the governor has ordered all insurance companies to charge only a regular co pay for testing

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Also I read something about this might not be as contagious as we thought. It said something like 1 outta every 200 people who come in contact with someone with it will be in infected. I think the reason some countries have been hit harder than others might have to do with their culture and wya of life

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet you didn't end read the article and only read the link:mjtf:

Where's the cases?:martin:
Show me black patients.:skip:.. you can't dummy:beli:

It's in Africa in 5 countries and all of them are white people from France and Italy:pachaha:

Don't be mad at us yall immune systems was hiding in caves for thousands of years:mjlol:

This shyt effects the weak and elderly, if that dont tell you everything u need to know about y'all I can't help u broski:unimpressed:

sucka didn’t read article :stopitslime:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve developed a cough, sore throat and my body feeling warm brehs.

there was a case of this shyt in Raleigh where I am currently at?

do I need to panic? I’m a healthy young person..I am still moving around like normal and I don’t FEEL shytty but I figure I’ma stay in my dorm tonight and just drink tea and eat some soup and shyt.

You should self quarantine. Call 311 for info, and they can probably test you at home. Stay away from children and elderly people. It will probably pass because you are young and healthy, but you don't want to spread it. Wash your hands a lot cover your mouth when you cough. Are you having trouble breathing? That is one of the biggest signs. If not it could just be a regular cold.

Hope you feel better.

Here is an article about a man that survived it. He goes into detail about the systems and what it felt like.

First British victim, 25, describes coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
im very sick right now myself but im not really coughing or sneezing. just a slight fever, dizziness, and my lungs feel weird.

also, im not far from one of the airports where they flew people in from china to quarantine them.

also a bunch of people around here sick. so even if i do have the virus, i would beat it because i go to the gym 4 times a week and haven't had a common cold in over 4 years. :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real

Yeah I’m good on water and toilet paper for atleast a couple months. I just need to figure out food. I need to buy shyt that lasts but I know I’ll eat eventually if this virus doesn’t escalate further in the US.
My local Costco had no water left, thankfully Walmart did. Water and toilet paper wise I’m good for months. Food wise I got a-lot of cans and ramen, what else should I get?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Supposedly federal government has stopped all non-essential travel for employees and contractors.

People on FB making their own.

:salute: Hero shiiit.
My admin asst. has her own business selling soap, fragrance hand sanitizer, etc.. and her sales are through the fukking roof, and she also refuses to mark up the price because she comes from very little doesn’t want to take advantage of people. Very kind of her.