COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
100-year-old Chinese man recovers from coronavirus, the oldest patient to beat illness
https://nypost.com/2020/03/08/100-y...ronavirus-the-oldest-patient-to-beat-illness/
He channeled his inner Ip Man on corona virus, immune system went...
E6doL8.gif
:gladbron:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I bet you didn't end read the article and only read the link:mjtf:

Where's the cases?:martin:
Show me black patients.:skip:.. you can't dummy:beli:

It's in Africa in 5 countries and all of them are white people from France and Italy:pachaha:

Don't be mad at us yall immune systems was hiding in caves for thousands of years:mjlol:

This shyt effects the weak and elderly, if that dont tell you everything u need to know about y'all I can't help u broski:unimpressed:

I HOPE UR RIGHT

I HAVENT BEEN SICK IN ALMOST A DECADE THO, SO U TALKIN TO THE WRONG ONE

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once/if we get testing ramped up we're going to understand how bad things are. Testing will only reveal that it's already endemic in the US. A ton of the positive cases in Canada are being traced back here.

Cop fever reducers, cough suppressants, expectorants (not completely sure about this), rubbing alcohol, aloe gel, bar soap, Lysol or the equivalent wipes, dry goods, oral rehydration fluids and(e.g. Gatorade, coconut water, body armor, or make your own) and maybe pull a little cash out this week. Maybe this evening before people start responding to the stock market, news stories, and increased testing.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Until we start to see the number of cases hit around 30 million there will not be a million deaths

Do y'all understand how much a million is?

:hubie:

i was going off what this Dr said
if half the US population gets it (our country of over 340milly making half around 170milly with a death rate of 3.5% = around 6 million deaths)

:hubie:

again, im just addressing what the doctor posted

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Having breakfast with moms rn, she was one of the people to admit the first known case in San Jose. Said a 19 year old just died from this shyt, all government officials told the entire staff to not say anything.

Its going to be interesting if colleges tell students not to go to spring break locations. That one decision could be major major...because colleges large, medium, small are in cities and towns of all sizes...so places somewhat isolated could easily be be infected as students come back. :patrice:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I know somebody who moved to Italy to play pro soccer. He’s saying the whole country is being quarantined and its killing younger people too it just hasn’t gotten out yet to the public for a lot of reasons

I gotta admit at first I thought this was just a media sensation and just a version of the flu but this is legit scary right now

the country and president is trying to downplay it. It will be taken seriously once some older politician dies from it and they realize sh1ts real until then Trumps gonna try to surpress the numbers by not testing.

well that's mighty interesting if true..

can definitely see that being something they don't want getting out.