MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This lockdown starting to get at me :francis:

:hubie: first world ignorant rant

I won't lie i'm not getting depressed per say but I feel like I'm bill murray in groundhog day every day feels the same. My only solace is the odd time I go to the grocery store or pick up and drop my mom at work for the drive. I'm sick of tv, sick of watching tv shows / movies and reading books. I'm thankful to have a job and that i'm not stuck in a congested little condo or cold basement apartment but this is maddening.

The economy is dead, small businesses dead. I can't imagine the amount of people stressed out going insane, but these big wig government officials still cashing their big salaries monthly. Doctors making the 300k coli average salary making decisions that ruin the man just trying to support for his family. All these government officials don't really care because they still get paid their big ass salaries every month. Not ONCE have you heard any of these folks say I'm not going to take my salary but for a large majority its all well you better not take your salary for the month. F THESE BIG WIGS.

Stay home stay inside while they living in mansions and have a family and go to bed stress free every day. I haven't left my city in almost a year.

Yes COVID is bad and I'm sorry for anyone who has been infected or who has died but it's been a year these idiots have no idea what they are doing.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:hubie: first world ignorant rant

I won't lie i'm not getting depressed per say but I feel like I'm bill murray in groundhog day every day feels the same. My only solace is the odd time I go to the grocery store or pick up and drop my mom at work for the drive. I'm sick of tv, sick of watching tv shows / movies and reading books. I'm thankful to have a job and that i'm not stuck in a congested little condo or cold basement apartment but this is maddening.

The economy is dead, small businesses dead. I can't imagine the amount of people stressed out going insane, but these big wig government officials still cashing their big salaries monthly. Doctors making the 300k coli average salary making decisions that ruin the man just trying to support for his family. All these government officials don't really care because they still get paid their big ass salaries every month. Not ONCE have you heard any of these folks say I'm not going to take my salary but for a large majority its all well you better not take your salary for the month. F THESE BIG WIGS

Stay home stay inside while they living in mansions and have a family and go to bed stress free every day. I haven't left my city in almost a year.

Amen bro. Groundhog day for real.

I've had therapy for the first time in my life, its helps but damn the days are getting heavy.

I'm happy my job is still here, but the stress from the increase workload is crazy.

Going shopping for food the highlight of my day. shyt is lame :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Does anybody have the link for that article about the older people dying after taking the vaccine?