COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:hubie: first world ignorant rant

I won't lie i'm not getting depressed per say but I feel like I'm bill murray in groundhog day every day feels the same. My only solace is the odd time I go to the grocery store or pick up and drop my mom at work for the drive. I'm sick of tv, sick of watching tv shows / movies and reading books. I'm thankful to have a job and that i'm not stuck in a congested little condo or cold basement apartment but this is maddening.

The economy is dead, small businesses dead. I can't imagine the amount of people stressed out going insane, but these big wig government officials still cashing their big salaries monthly. Doctors making the 300k coli average salary making decisions that ruin the man just trying to support for his family. All these government officials don't really care because they still get paid their big ass salaries every month. Not ONCE have you heard any of these folks say I'm not going to take my salary but for a large majority its all well you better not take your salary for the month. F THESE BIG WIGS.

Stay home stay inside while they living in mansions and have a family and go to bed stress free every day. I haven't left my city in almost a year.

Yes COVID is bad and I'm sorry for anyone who has been infected or who has died but it's been a year these idiots have no idea what they are doing.
Been reading with remote learning for schools, students have been committing suicide :mjcry:, Shyt is going to have a long lasting impact.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuomo saying the same thing, his tweet sounded like something Trump would say lol

How crazy is it that we have to risk human lives to maintain a system we made up and could put a pause on if we weren't composed of greedy and compassionless people. Real pie in the sky utopia hippy talk but the hold money has on the human race feels especially silly when faced with something like a virus.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now that Biden is Pres the two biggest Dem States are opening up? California is as bad as it's ever been :mjlol:

They just fukking with us
Yep it’s so sad they politicized a pandemic. CNN use to have a 24 hr death counter and infections pre election. Now they barely talk about it

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
until superbowl weekend when people will be gathering at homes since restaurants and bars still have restrictions.
We will see. A lot can happen in two weeks with more vaccinations, more immune individuals, and more easing of restrictions on restaurants and bars across the country.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Brexit war over vaccines: Brussels threat to UK vaccine supplies after it demands Pfizer informs them of non-EU exports as regulator ‘plans to reject use of Oxford jab for over-65s’ after German claim it is only 8% effective in pensioners
  • Reports in Germany say experts believe jab to be 8 per cent effective in over-65s
  • But AstraZeneca have denied claims, which they say are 'absolutely incorrect'
  • AstraZeneca was expected to deliver 80 million doses to EU by the end of March
  • The company said they can now only supply 31 million jabs, a cut of 60 per cent

Vaccine supplies to the UK could be threatened after Brussels threatened to block exports of the Pfizer vaccine amid plans to reject the AstraZeneca vaccine in Germany for over-65s amid claims it is only for eight per cent of pensioners.

Concerns over vaccine supply on the continent have prompted the European Union to tell pharmaceutical companies they can only export to Britain with explicit permission from the bloc.

It comes as AstraZeneca announced it could not meet the demand of a £300m vaccine deal it made with the EU - and cut the number of vaccines it aimed to deliver by the end of March from 80million to 31million.

Amid concerns of a vaccine shortage on the continent, EU Health commissioner Stella Kyriakides last night warned: 'The European Union will take any action required to protect its citizens and rights.'

She added: 'In the future, all companies producing vaccines against COVID-19 in the EU will have to provide early notification whenever they want to export vaccines to third countries.'

The UK is expecting to receive nearly 3.5million Pfizer doses within the next three weeks.

Last night it was revealed the EU's vaccine regulator is set to reject the UK's Oxford Covid jab for over-65s, according to reports in Germany.

German federal chiefs expect the jab to be just '8 per cent effective' in people over 65 years of age, the newspapers Bild and Handelsblatt reported.

The papers report how German officials fear that EU medicine regulator, the European Medicines Agency (EMA), may not approve the Oxford vaccine for those aged over 65.

The row comes amid a weekend of protests over the tightening of lockdown rules in countries such as Denmark and the Netherlands.

In a statement about tonight's reports in the German press, AstraZeneca said: 'Reports that the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine efficacy is as low as 8 per cent in adults over 65 are absolutely incorrect.'

AstraZeneca furiously deny reports in German media over '8% efficacy' | Daily Mail Online