COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
shyt is going to reck havoc on kids socially.

Yeah, definitely. On the plus side, it's a shared event among everyone in the world, so at least there will be a communal support system when it comes to dealing with these issues among societies. Plus, these new generations were already maturing at a stunted rate anyways :russ:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah, definitely. On the plus side, it's a shared event among everyone in the world, so at least there will be a communal support system when it comes to dealing with these issues among societies. Plus, these new generations were already maturing at a stunted rate anyways :russ:
Man, I think you right:laff:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
In great shape
Greed cost everyone trillions of dollars. Just imagine if every country shut down their borders for like a month we would have been in the clear but greed.

i really hope the next time some disease pops up countries learn from the past but we know they won't

From what I remember from reading World War Z there are a couple problems with that. Like black market organ transplants gained from Chinese political prisoner harvesting, governments are generally ignorant at the start of public health issues and the rich and influential class just have a way of being exactly where they want to be.

On the other hand Israel was the first country to accept as many refugees as they could and put up a huge wall. And they were one of the countries that fared best post WWZ.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I had this convo the other day with a homie of mine, and I think this shyt is gonna raise of generation of kids playing outside frfr.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Real good friend of mine tested positive today and was hospitalized for a couple hours with respiratory issues this morning. Went a whole year without anyone close to me getting it and now I got five family members fighting it and one friend dead within a week :snoop:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Real good friend of mine tested positive today and was hospitalized for a couple hours with respiratory issues this morning. Went a whole year without anyone close to me getting it and now I got five family members fighting it and one friend dead within a week :snoop:

im pretty sure we're all gonna know someone who died from this shyt if we all dont already:snoop:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

Yeah shyt got real the last two months :francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
TIM210201_Biden.Oval_.Cover_.jpg