COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking me, my wife, and daughter may have gotten it back in january of 2020. I've had chest tightness for the last year and my cardio game has always been my best area of fitness. My daughter said that she thought she originally caught it from a classmate that had returned from china recently. I talked to the nurse at my job and she said a chest xray may be able to tell if it was indeed covid. Gonna schedule an appointment for one once all this is over though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you just have to be "that" person huh?

aSD6fGxm.png

:laff::laff:

"Im sorry a dingo ate ya baby!!" (Australian voice)
:heh:

"That shyts not funny man!!!!" :stopitslime:

"Aww im just tryna throw a lil shrimp on ya Barbie!"

:lolbron:

Your Australian!!!....BE AUSTRALIAN...XCUSE' ME KANGAROO JACK!!

:russ:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I’m getting that vaccine as soon as I can. I was skeptical as hell at first but I’ve known a bunch of people who got it and they been straight

On another note my girl’s aunt has been in the hospital since before Thanksgiving and it ain’t looking good. When she first went in she was good after a week and came home for a few days but got sick again. She’s had breast cancer and leukemia. So apparently the covid interacted with the medication. So they had to take her off the medication and she started doing better again. But then her body started to respond to the lack of medication and has been wreaking havoc on her body. shyt ain’t looking good at all

Yeah MD seem to have things kinda in order. My ppls got it as part of I think 1b? Over 73...as it stands I'm essitental they classify so me and wifey next in line and I'm gonna take it as soon as I can. Prayers to ur family fam. Bless